+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Just was going to add some updates on ours to give people an idea.

Received 4th June
Additional Form requested as we missed a tick box
AOR 28th July

Now waiting and feeling more positive than we were, having received AOR, phew. Feels like now we know we are in the system it's a bit of a relief, even though it's the very start of the process.

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Just was going to add some updates on ours to give people an idea.

Received 4th June
Additional Form requested as we missed a tick box
AOR 28th July

Now waiting and feeling more positive than we were, having received AOR, phew. Feels like now we know we are in the system it's a bit of a relief, even though it's the very start of the process.
U recieved aftr how long Aor1 nd frm wich office !

bakshim

May 7, 2012
Good day everybody...just applied for spousal sponsor application 2 weeks ago..have some questions.
Who needs to link the application online? and what exactly u link online..because none of us have photocopies of our application package i have sent.
thanks

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Good day everybody...just applied for spousal sponsor application 2 weeks ago..have some questions.
Who needs to link the application online? and what exactly u link online..because none of us have photocopies of our application package i have sent.
thanks
You don't need to link anything until you have heard back I think is the case.

As far as I am aware you can';t link until you receive various ID numbers etc.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Sponsor’s ecas changed to DM on August 3rd and GCKey was updated to reviewing eligibility and “processing background check, we will send you a message if we need more information” on August 3rd. Still waiting for SA email and medical request, but call Center agent confirmed sponsor passed eligibility.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Application sent June 7th
Application received June 11th
AOR1 July 5th
Status updated to "in process" for sponsor and sponsored person/principal applicant both on same day July 5th.
Sponsor status changed to decision made July 13th
But I haven't got SA yet, neither the PA got any updates, it's been almost a month since I got decision made but nothing after that.
Outland sponsorship, sent to Mississauga.
Is there anyone who has similar situation like me? It's quite frustrating to see decision made bit not getting written confirmation of SA.

Reactions: Preet_Singh

plumeria.phca

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Application sent June 7th
Application received June 11th
AOR1 July 5th
Status updated to "in process" for sponsor and sponsored person/principal applicant both on same day July 5th.
Sponsor status changed to decision made July 13th
But I haven't got SA yet, neither the PA got any updates, it's been almost a month since I got decision made but nothing after that.
Outland sponsorship, sent to Mississauga.
Is there anyone who has similar situation like me? It's quite frustrating to see decision made bit not getting written confirmation of SA.

I feel you. We have a similar situation. No updates since SDM on July 12th.