+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

plumeria.phca

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I was checking and there is quite a few ppl that received AOR1 but didn't get SA or Med right away... maybe along this week you will get some news... maybe you can call them and ask what is happening
Thanks Lobato :)

I'm really tempted to call them...

Reactions: Lobato

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
The latest I saw from the tracker is June 14th applications getting their AORs two days ago. More should be coming soon. Don't worry guys. :)

jwu22

Jul 24, 2018
The latest I saw from the tracker is June 14th applications getting their AORs two days ago. More should be coming soon. Don't worry guys. :)
I am June 11 applicant and got AOR July 19. But no SA or Med Req. Keep posting your updates guys.. thank you! Now let’s hope and pray for the best!

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
App received June 14th. AOR: July 30th

Reactions: jwu22

jwu22

Jul 24, 2018
I have a question and I don't know where to ask this to get an answer. If there's anybody who has an idea, please share.

Got married January 2018
Spousal sponsorship Application rcvd: May 2018
AOR1: July 18, 2018
DM: July 17,2018

Then, situation got complicated. Canadian husband got someone pregnant in canada. Now, he is considering withdrawing the sponsorship.

1.What will happen to the foreign spouse? Abandonment? Is that possible?
2.In case withdrawal pushes thru, will the foreign spouse still get a chance to get approved if she applies on student visa or express entry?
3.Is there any help from Canadian embassy for the foreign legal spouse?
4.Let's say... sponsorship application pushes thru then wife gets PR and landed canada. Is this possible to happen?
5.While wife on PR status, can she apply divorce in canada when the required time is reached? (1 year No Fault Divorce)

I need answers to these questions to help a very good friend. Thank you all.

red.kaede

Jan 20, 2018
I’m so sorry that happened to you.

If I were you, I would ask in a different thread - this thread is for people who mailed their applications in June to keep track of progress. Only people who are looking for that information are looking at this thread.

I suggest joining the group ‘Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support’ on Facebook, I’ve seen a lot of great advice and answers there.

Good luck <3

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I have a question and I don't know where to ask this to get an answer. If there's anybody who has an idea, please share.

Got married January 2018
Spousal sponsorship Application rcvd: May 2018
AOR1: July 18, 2018
DM: July 17,2018

Then, situation got complicated. Canadian husband got someone pregnant in canada. Now, he is considering withdrawing the sponsorship.

1.What will happen to the foreign spouse? Abandonment? Is that possible?
2.In case withdrawal pushes thru, will the foreign spouse still get a chance to get approved if she applies on student visa or express entry?
3.Is there any help from Canadian embassy for the foreign legal spouse?
4.Let's say... sponsorship application pushes thru then wife gets PR and landed canada. Is this possible to happen?
5.While wife on PR status, can she apply divorce in canada when the required time is reached? (1 year No Fault Divorce)

I need answers to these questions to help a very good friend. Thank you all.
That's harsh :( I am so very sorry for your friend

I guess the sponsor can withdraw the application, since he would be the one taking responsibility for the PA for 3 years after landing... which as he is considering to withdraw the application I don't think he would be willing to do. If he withdraws the application, I don't think it would jeopardize a future application for student visa or EE, since it was not due to a problem with the PA.
If the sponsor pushes through with the application and the wife gets her PR, I don't think there is a conditional PR for the PA anymore; however I am not sure about it and would need to read a little bit of CIC website to clarify it.

I am not an expert on nothing related to the process, so all I said is just a guess. I would get in touch with another group (as the one red.kaede had mentioned) or even immigration lawyers.

Once again, I am sorry for your friend; that's really disheartening :(

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Could the June 15 application who’s in the background check stage please share whether SA email and medical request have been received and if there are any changes on Ecas on the sponsor’s or PA’s side?