+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Great! You finally got an update. Though the mail thing is worrisome. What's the point of giving them an email ID if they're going to send paper?
GCKey was down for sometime today, seems to be fine now.
Yup! Even though we knew already that my wife's got the SA for a looooong time, it is good to have that little piece of paper arriving to our place today hehehehehe

I sent IRCC a webform a cpl days ago to confirm that they have our emails so let's see if they get back in touch along the next week

Reactions: stormbringer

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hello, anyone got their app transferred to their applicant VO? We received mail saying they transferred it on 9th October but since then nothing? How long does it usually take after transfer?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello, anyone got their app transferred to their applicant VO? We received mail saying they transferred it on 9th October but since then nothing? How long does it usually take after transfer?
I believe that it depends on and varies from case to case and whether they see red flags on the application or not...

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
is it ok to remove representative at the point where they send me something which I haven't received according to my lawyer. I think he just don't have enough knowledge about how to operate things. by removing him can I be able to access my file info my self and will it effect my file??

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it ok to remove representative at the point where they send me something which I haven't received according to my lawyer. I think he just don't have enough knowledge about how to operate things. by removing him can I be able to access my file info my self and will it effect my file??
no,it wont affect your file and you will take care of it.

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
DEAR MEMBERS CAN YOU CLEAR THAT PPR LETTER WILL COME TO MAIL OR EMAIL ? I HEARTD MOSTLY LIKE EMAIL COMMING

iceNikki

Sep 26, 2018
Hi there, I have one question on PPR.
I'm a July 3rd applicant but I thought I might ask here since probably more people from June are at my same step.
They sent me 2 files in 2 different emails: the first one has info about sending my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Rome, the second one says that if I don't have a Canadian address I'll have to contact them so they can tell me how and where to send my passport. Also they ask for different documents:
-both for passport, 2 photos, one prepaid return envelope
And:
-first email: page 1 of the document and a letter outlining my height and eye color;
-second email: annex A listing my current address.

I might be wrong, but I guess I wasn't supposed to get the second one, because what am I supposed to write in annex a? I don't have a Canadian address (my boyfriend does).
So should I follow the instructions on the first email?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Folks,
I am July 3rd applicant. Its been more then 2 weeks i received medical passed status but since then no updates for file transfer. Should i call CIC or should i wait? FYI PA is from India

Thanks

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

My File got transferred to CPC-M and the the letter has the date as Oct-9.

There is no update on the ECAS or GCkey. Is anyone in the same situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hi Friends,

My File got transferred to CPC-M and the the letter has the date as Oct-9.

There is no update on the ECAS or GCkey. Is anyone in the same situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
After a few days on receiving File Transfer confirmation, you can see a line added in ECAS Sponsor side saying, "We started processing your application on XXXX" Keep watching for that. Your BGC in GC KEY will turn in to processing soon. Followed by DM and PPR :)

Reactions: boomshanker

acharyaa16

Sep 5, 2018
Hey all,

So i got an email being asked for additional marriage pictures.
I understand that since i am Indian, they expect it would be a traditional indian wedding with all the customs.
We did not have one. We had a civil ceremony, followed by ring exchanging and reception attended by 150 people.

We have had a courtship of 7 years and i gave the proofs and my trip to India, pictures from all my visits, etc.

Please suggest next steps as i am planning to send a detailed explanation of why i didn't do a big wedding and add more pictures.
Civil marriage is both, accepted in India as well as Canada.

Any and every advise will be helpful

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hi there, I have one question on PPR.
I'm a July 3rd applicant but I thought I might ask here since probably more people from June are at my same step.
They sent me 2 files in 2 different emails: the first one has info about sending my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Rome, the second one says that if I don't have a Canadian address I'll have to contact them so they can tell me how and where to send my passport. Also they ask for different documents:
-both for passport, 2 photos, one prepaid return envelope
And:
-first email: page 1 of the document and a letter outlining my height and eye color;
-second email: annex A listing my current address.

I might be wrong, but I guess I wasn't supposed to get the second one, because what am I supposed to write in annex a? I don't have a Canadian address (my boyfriend does).
So should I follow the instructions on the first email?
Please call the IRCC helpline at +1 888 242 2100. Note that this number is accessible only from Canada. So, if you cannot call, please have your sponsor call on your behalf.