+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

compaqras

Oct 15, 2018
For those who have not heard anything back since mailing there application in June 2018, i called IRCC today and they confirmed that they are working on my application. Due to higher than usual applications, they are swamped and working on eliminating backlog. Hope this helps anyone in my boat.

Reactions: stormbringer

cua11

Oct 13, 2018
For those who have not heard anything back since mailing there application in June 2018, i called IRCC today and they confirmed that they are working on my application. Due to higher than usual applications, they are swamped and working on eliminating backlog. Hope this helps anyone in my boat.
when in june exactly. im also in june 29. was there a time frame to get back to you.

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
*** Updated Timeline ***

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Medical Exam Pass: July 27

Sponsor Approval: July 17

More Info Requested: August 29

“More Info” received: September 6

AOR 2: October 11

DM & PPR: October 18

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
*** Updated Timeline ***

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Medical Exam Pass: July 27

Sponsor Approval: July 17

More Info Requested: August 29

“More Info” received: September 6

AOR 2: October 11

DM & PPR: October 18
Congrats! I hope our last section goes as fast as yours did.

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.:)

I am a Canadian Citizen and I applied for my husband.
We are living outside Canada and I really don't know where to send it.

Is there any way other than mailing it or using a courier service? Can I scan my forms with our signatures and send my forms online instead?

This is where I think it should go, but the Note under the address has confused me. It says: "Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed."

What does this mean?

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:

Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

I appreciate your time and concern

Bahar

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.:)

I am a Canadian Citizen and I applied for my husband.
We are living outside Canada and I really don't know where to send it.

Is there any way other than mailing it or using a courier service? Can I scan my forms with our signatures and send my forms online instead?

This is where I think it should go, but the Note under the address has confused me. It says: "Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed."

What does this mean?

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:

Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

I appreciate your time and concern

Bahar
No, it has to be mailed, and if you're applying outland which you are, that's the right address.

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
No, it has to be mailed, and if you're applying outland which you are, that's the right address.
Thank you so much, :)but I don't understand this part which says:

Note: "Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed."

"if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you"

The mailing address is for spouses currently living outside Canada right? Then, How can he be living in Canada with me?
Do they mean living in Canada together after the application is over?

Thanks a million

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you so much, :)but I don't understand this part which says:

Note: "Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed."

"if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you"

The mailing address is for spouses currently living outside Canada right? Then, How can he be living in Canada with me?
Do they mean living in Canada together after the application is over?

Thanks a million

You can apply outland from inside Canada. Outland does not mean you have to be outside Canada. My husband applied outland but was inside Canada with me as a visitor.

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
Today my status updates that correspondence sent to spouse please provide required document as soon as possible. But I haven't recieved any email

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
  1. We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
  1. We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Please wait for a day or two. Also, they might have mailed (not email) it to you, in which case it takes more time. If you do not have anything in a few days, call up the IRCC helpline.

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
Please wait for a day or two. Also, they might have mailed (not email) it to you, in which case it takes more time. If you do not have anything in a few days, call up the IRCC helpline.
thanks for info..
Do u have any idea what it could be about ? and if they sending it by mail which address they going to use? my spouse is in india