+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
After a few days on receiving File Transfer confirmation, you can see a line added in ECAS Sponsor side saying, "We started processing your application on XXXX" Keep watching for that. Your BGC in GC KEY will turn in to processing soon. Followed by DM and PPR :)
Thanks Guru.

Waiting for the changes to happen. Hope it should not take months to get the PPR :D as it has been transferred to CPC-M.

SKMaan

Apr 24, 2017
Hi
I have a question.
Medical is passed on Oct 20th.How many days it will take to transfer file to VO.
PA is from INDIA.
Which VO office it will be?

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hi
I have a question.
Medical is passed on Oct 20th.How many days it will take to transfer file to VO.
PA is from INDIA.
Which VO office it will be?
Wait for a week or 10 days. You will receive the File Transfer email. Could be Missisauga or NDVO. Not sure how they send files to VO

Reactions: SKMaan

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
I received the file transfer email on aug29, after that no updqte, Medical passed on September 24, but ecas just shows medical received, nothing about the file transfer, also the background check hasn't started yet :( I'm a Jule 11 applicat

After a few days on receiving File Transfer confirmation, you can see a line added in ECAS Sponsor side saying, "We started processing your application on XXXX" Keep watching for that. Your BGC in GC KEY will turn in to processing soon. Followed by DM and PPR :)

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
I received the file transfer email on aug29, after that no updqte, Medical passed on September 24, but ecas just shows medical received, nothing about the file transfer, also the background check hasn't started yet :( I'm a Jule 11 applicat
Did you check on the sponsor side? Not on PA side

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Quick question:
I am travelling to Canada in December and I was wondering that if I get PPR meanwhile I am there, will they want me to send my passport to my VO - which is Sao Paulo - or I would have the option to send it to a VO inside Canada?

BTW I am gonna stay there for 30 days :)

Thanks!

EDIT: I've found a solution here:https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/outland-ppr-received-while-visiting-canada.587946/
basically I should get in touch with the VO through the webform or email/phone and change my correspondence address and ask for instructions :)

Last edited:

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Folks,
I am July 3rd applicant. Its been more then 2 weeks i received medical passed status but since then no updates for file transfer. Should i call CIC or should i wait? FYI PA is from India

Thanks
wait is only the key here , for me its more than 40 days after medical , not heard anything else yet

Reactions: avanipatil