+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

dandangel

Aug 4, 2018
My brother settled in UK makes a call as he is our representative. I will ask him and let you know.
@toykatyal, I used Skype and called: +16139444000.

I got through to a real agent (read "human") only once. And my file is not in Canada, they gave nothing. After the call got over, an email was sent to me with the LVO email address.

And, once I emailed, the LVO said they wouldn't share anything till 6 months are over. It was a sad "canned" response.

Last edited:

John6_6

Nov 8, 2018
Anyone with 14 June AOR still in IP1 as me. Great to know that several people in this forum are making progress. Good luck to all of you. Anyone sailing in same boat as me or am I the only one. Called CIC. Agent said application not touched yet. Applied for GCMS though. Waiting and very stressed.
I am also in the same boat. 15 June Aor, MEP and no progress after that.

Hunnie91

Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys,

I am an AOR june 3 applicant. I checked with agent for the last couple of weeks and today as well. They are saying the same that all steps are completed. No more requests. My file is in case processing centre. Final decision is yet to me made.

What does this mean. How long they take to process my file.

lbsrmath

Oct 15, 2018
IP 2 today, 13th Nov. Updated case. NDVO.

Saw "Application/Profile updated" as soon as I logged in.

And the "Background check" status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Same ndvo my status moved to ip2 as well

Reactions: dandangel

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hey guys any news? @CoolSandy @DanFariasM @pooja jaiswal @macaly7 @Micky345 @NareshC @amypls4 and others in ip2 specially after ghost update?
My Notes are stuck as well

"IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. Your request for GCMS notes was successfully filed on October 12, 2018. The processing of your request commenced on October 15, 2018, since October 13 and 14 were a weekend. The 30 days statutory time frame within which IRCC has to release your GCMS notes expires tomorrow, i.e. November 14, 2018. We anticipate that your GCMS notes will be released within this week"

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
My AOR is june 15 too. I got an application update (So called ghost update) on the 5th of November. My additional documents status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Not really sure what's being reviewed again because my ADR was reviewed and status changed to "not applicable" sometime in the first week of July.

The additional document was my singapore police clearance certificate. My background check status since the 15th of Oct is "We are processing your background check". Anyone with similar updates in the recent past?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
My Notes are stuck as well

"IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. Your request for GCMS notes was successfully filed on October 12, 2018. The processing of your request commenced on October 15, 2018, since October 13 and 14 were a weekend. The 30 days statutory time frame within which IRCC has to release your GCMS notes expires tomorrow, i.e. November 14, 2018. We anticipate that your GCMS notes will be released within this week"
Don't bank on 30 days stipulation. It may take up to 35-38 days.

Reactions: Y@$h

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi. Is there anyone who got his passports stamped recently from NDVO. I had submitted it on 22 oct and have no updates.
Just wondering is it normal....

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@NareshC @ura

Thanks guys, I actually did raise a webform query a week back. Thinking, it would be be appropriate.

Will check and post the response, so others can take benefit, if there is one.

Just got a standard response for my web form query.
-------------
Good day Prashant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

:(

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hey guys any news? @CoolSandy @DanFariasM @pooja jaiswal @macaly7 @Micky345 @NareshC @amypls4 and others in ip2 specially after ghost update?
No sadly :( not even a ghost update (haven’t gotten any) but I still have my hopes up, especially after a couple Oct 15th IP2 applications got the PPR yesterday :) although it’s frustrating to sort by last BG check update date and see a lot of Oct 17-20th already green (PPR) on immitracker, but almost none of Oct 15/16th, and I know comparisons are odd and unhealthy but can’t completely avoid it.

Last edited:

dkatkade

Jun 30, 2018
My AOR is june 15 too. I got an application update (So called ghost update) on the 5th of November. My additional documents status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Not really sure what's being reviewed again because my ADR was reviewed and status changed to "not applicable" sometime in the first week of July.

The additional document was my singapore police clearance certificate. My background check status since the 15th of Oct is "We are processing your background check". Anyone with similar updates in the recent past?
Hi Rahul,

I got a similar update a few days back.
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 27th May
IP1/ MEP: 4 June
RPRF request and payment and IP2: 16th Oct
ADR after IP2: Not applicable
Got an ghost update on 22nd Oct in which I noticed a change in ADR from "Not Applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
No Update since then