Oct 24, 2017
Hi Rahul,

I got a similar update a few days back.
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 27th May
IP1/ MEP: 4 June
RPRF request and payment and IP2: 16th Oct
ADR after IP2: Not applicable
Got an ghost update on 22nd Oct in which I noticed a change in ADR from "Not Applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
No Update since then
Thank you for the update. We are in the same boat then. Let's hope we receive some sort of happy news this week!

Reactions: dkatkade

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
My AOR is june 15 too. I got an application update (So called ghost update) on the 5th of November. My additional documents status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Not really sure what's being reviewed again because my ADR was reviewed and status changed to "not applicable" sometime in the first week of July.

The additional document was my singapore police clearance certificate. My background check status since the 15th of Oct is "We are processing your background check". Anyone with similar updates in the recent past?
Same happened to me with respect to ADR which is for RPRF. But I didn’t get a profile update notification for it. I just saw the change when I logged in and viewed application details.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Rahul,

I got a similar update a few days back.
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 27th May
IP1/ MEP: 4 June
RPRF request and payment and IP2: 16th Oct
ADR after IP2: Not applicable
Got an ghost update on 22nd Oct in which I noticed a change in ADR from "Not Applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
No Update since then
If you saw an accompanying change along with the profile update, it’s not a ghost update!

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone with 14 June AOR still in IP1 as me. Great to know that several people in this forum are making progress. Good luck to all of you. Anyone sailing in same boat as me or am I the only one. Called CIC. Agent said application not touched yet. Applied for GCMS though. Waiting and very stressed.
June 9th AOR. Only Medical passed. Rest not even touched.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
@NareshC @ura

Just got a standard response for my web form query.
-------------
Good day Prashant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

:(
Soooo typical n generic response from IRCC......... as expected. I might write a mail directly to Sydney office. However, no worries since they said everything is in good shape. hope for the best!

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys does anybody have any contact email ID for Sydney VO?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
And another change to my account.

AOR: June 2
Medical passed: June 13
ADR (PCC): June 14
IP2 (think I skipped IP1): July 10
Ghost Update: October 12 (I think, could also be ADR reviewed and I missed it)
ADR reviewed: October 17
Back to ADR being in progress: October 18
Profile updated / ADR "not needed": October 19
BG check to Not applicable: November 12

I think my ADR also changed from "Not Applicable" to "We do not need additional documents.", but not sure about this.

Anyway, more updates, no PPR! Anyone else experienced BG check to Not applicable? Don't think I've seen it in the 744 pages (but I might have missed a few comments :p )
I have seen in older posts that was the course of application:) i guess it's just matters of the days till you will receive finale answer:)