+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June applicants who received AOR by email caught up in few months delay. Most of these files still with Sydney and 7 month passed.. Whereas many Aug/Sept applicant who also received AOR by e-mail find their file transferred to local office while CIC don't feel to expedite the older AOR email applicants.. It looks CIC started their new practice of AOR e-mail with few June applicants..

I only hope from next Monday CIC may gear up their backlogs..

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
rayman_m said:
June applicants who received AOR by email caught up in few months delay. Most of these files still with Sydney and 7 month passed.. Whereas many Aug/Sept applicant who also received AOR by e-mail find their file transferred to local office while CIC don't feel to expedite the older AOR email applicants.. It looks CIC started their new practice of AOR e-mail with few June applicants..

I only hope from next Monday CIC may gear up their backlogs..
I have a feeling the working ethics at CIC is if the agents are not sure how to do it, they just don't do it.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
51smoker said:
I have a feeling the working ethics at CIC is if the agents are not sure how to do it, they just don't do it.
You are probably right about that.
That would explain why when several applicants apply at around the same time as each other, some people's applications get processed quickly while other's are stalled.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing speed fully depends on the Sydney office assigned officer. Some officers are quick to review the application and background check and transfer to local office. Some are just do nothing other than keeping files in their desk for months before they realize they should start working on the files..

Many applicants including Sept. got their test invite in Jan from Scarborough within month once file is transferred to local office..

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
still can't believe june applicants got hold up so long, while sept & oct apps got transferred to local offices

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even those who had their files transferred to local office are suffering as their local offices are in coma.

51smoker said:
still can't believe june applicants got hold up so long, while sept & oct apps got transferred to local offices

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
even those who had their files transferred to local office are suffering as their local offices are in coma.
Why CIC is took delay approach to the June applicants is unknown towards both regular mail and e-mail AOR. I don't understand while a same officer assigned to a June and probably later month applicant and how come these officers are not maintaining their file sequence in order as the date they received?

It's like CIC punishing June applicants who applied amid Bill-24 passing as many of us thought new bill would become active from July... We feel like June applicants are in RQ type delay process and mysteriously CIC is reluctant to process these application compare to Aug onward applications for speedy process..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually it depends on the officer and the local office. hopefully the new year brings good news. personally, i have requested an atip report to check what is happening in my file.

rayman_m said:
Why CIC is took delay approach to the June applicants is unknown towards both regular mail and e-mail AOR. I don't understand while a same officer assigned to a June and probably later month applicant and how come these officers are not maintaining their file sequence in order as the date they received?

It's like CIC punishing June applicants who applied amid Bill-24 passing as many of us thought new bill would become active from July... We feel like June applicants are in RQ type delay process and mysteriously CIC is reluctant to process these application compare to Aug onward applications for speedy process..

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
actually it depends on the officer and the local office. hopefully the new year brings good news. personally, i have requested an atip report to check what is happening in my file.
I requested my ATIP in Oct and summery shows assigned to an officer ID:XXXXX on Sept, 09. Criminality check due on: Oct, 02 to a different officer ID. I called CIC call center and they say file still with Sydney but I don't trust their info anymore as they sees what we see in eCAS. They are unable to see actual status of the file which might be secured access limited to the CIC officers. In general CIC removes "Received" line only when they file is ready to transfer to local office or it is already transferred.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
your ecas is showing in process, which is not bad. mine is still showing received. not in process after 6 month waiting
rayman_m said:
I requested my ATIP in Oct and summery shows assigned to an officer ID:XXXXX on Sept, 09. Criminality check due on: Oct, 02 to a different officer ID. I called CIC call center and they say file still with Sydney but I don't trust their info anymore as they sees what we see in eCAS. They are unable to see actual status of the file which might be secured access limited to the CIC officers. In general CIC removes "Received" line only when they file is ready to transfer to local office or it is already transferred.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope CIC back to work now, or at least resume some sorda work, either today or jan 5th.
gonna be lots news this month for test taker in GTA, cuz you probably will receive oath in the spot.
brand new journey, friends!
have a gd weekend