+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

SAM1C

Dec 24, 2014
Hi guys,
Any one is still waiting for the for the test CPC received my application on June 16 and I received an AOR email on sept 4 now it is in process December 11 I feel I am way behind than most of you :( thanks

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
No, some of us, including me, the ecase is still showing received.
SAM1C said:
Hi guys,
Any one is still waiting for the for the test CPC received my application on June 16 and I received an AOR email on sept 4 now it is in process December 11 I feel I am way behind than most of you :( thanks

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAM1C said:
Hi guys,
I'm a July 7th Applicant. I also received and e-mail confirmation from CPC on September 25th, but since then I haven't heard anything yet. I haven't even looked at E-cas for the last two months because everytime I checked it, there was nothing. Don't worry about it over Christmas and New Year.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all. So out of curiosity, I just decided to check E-cas about the status of my application and now there is information about it being received and an AOR being sent to me by e-mail. So I guess this is somewhat positive news.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
sask28 said:
Hey all. So out of curiosity, I just decided to check E-cas about the status of my application and now there is information about it being received and an AOR being sent to me by e-mail. So I guess this is somewhat positive news.
Looks like you have something different. eCase stating something about sending AOR by email. Can you let us know what is the exact text you see in your eCase.

Most email AOR recipients see the ecase as

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on Month day, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
Looks like you have something different. eCase stating something about sending AOR by email. Can you let us know what is the exact text you see in your eCase.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on Month day, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Yes that is correct. It's the same as the e-mail AOR I received before my eCas was activated. At least now I can sign-in and see the progress of my application, whereas two months ago everytime I tried to check on my application the eCas kept saying my application was not on file yet.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

i have applied for my citizenship some where in june, but haven't heard anything after aor.
online status is in process , by when can i expect my exam? i am regina.

thanks

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
sask28 said:
You said as above
We all get as below. This is similar to regular aors sent by Canada post. (consider delays in email?)

kumbu.bumbu said:

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
You said as above
We all get as below. This is similar to regular aors sent by Canada post. (consider delays in email?)
That's why I quoted that one line in bold and italic cos that's what the e-mail recipients should be getting.
Are we receiving an actual letter in the mail or all correspondences going to be e-mailed to us?

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
I did the test Dec 1st.. Oath is on Jan 16. Total processing time: Just about seven months from received to Oath. Office Mississauga.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Congrats! Perfect new year's present :)
Hi injured cold,
could you please confirm the time frame you were given for oath notice. What were you told after interview? 4 weeks or months? I see you got the letter a week after.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I didn't get the oath invite at the spot.
An invigilator told all of us before the test that we may get our oath in January provided we pass, since there was little time left in the year and the interviewer didn't give out much.

She just said something like that my case was in order and I will get the invite in mail within a month's time and I didn't press too much on it. I had a quite a lot of day trips to buffalo, so I can imagine she wanted to double check them for herself.

Goldline said:
Hi injured cold,
could you please confirm the time frame you were given for oath notice. What were you told after interview? 4 weeks or months? I see you got the letter a week after.