+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maple64 said:
Test invite received for January 27, 2015!

My application was received on June 11, 2014
AOR received August 20, 2014
In Process August 20, 2014
Received line disappeared Ocuober 23, 2014
Vancouver Ofc
congraz!!!!!

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Hello Friends,

It is so great to see valuable information present here. I am here looking for some help and advice from all of you.

I became permanent resident in June 2011 but because I ended up travelling to India and USA, I just became eligible for applying citizenship. I have 2 issues when I think of applying for citizenship :

My Travel Dates to US : Since I have travelled to US frequently, I dont have record of exact days when i went to US and when I came back. US Immigration Stamps the passport once, provides 6 month visa and after that I have no stamp when I entered in US during those six months. I have requested my Canada Border Extract but that will only tell me dates coming back in and not days I went to US. Any suggestions .. ?

My Previous US Visa - Expired but not Cancelled : Since I worked in USA on H1 B before I moved to Canada, I have open US H1B Stamps which are never cancelled. One of my friend who applied for Citizenship but queries on Expired H1B and he is stilll stuggling to prove that he was working in Canada and not USA. Any suggestions on what to do ... ? I tried going to Border and Immigration USA in toronto but no response, they said they can't cancel it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salil said:
Hello Friends,

It is so great to see valuable information present here. I am here looking for some help and advice from all of you.

I became permanent resident in June 2011 but because I ended up travelling to India and USA, I just became eligible for applying citizenship. I have 2 issues when I think of applying for citizenship :

My Travel Dates to US : Since I have travelled to US frequently, I dont have record of exact days when i went to US and when I came back. US Immigration Stamps the passport once, provides 6 month visa and after that I have no stamp when I entered in US during those six months. I have requested my Canada Border Extract but that will only tell me dates coming back in and not days I went to US. Any suggestions .. ?

My Previous US Visa - Expired but not Cancelled : Since I worked in USA on H1 B before I moved to Canada, I have open US H1B Stamps which are never cancelled. One of my friend who applied for Citizenship but queries on Expired H1B and he is stilll stuggling to prove that he was working in Canada and not USA. Any suggestions on what to do ... ? I tried going to Border and Immigration USA in toronto but no response, they said they can't cancel it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Get the CBA report from USA, similar to the Canadian CBSA.

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
I did requested but they say it will be more than 1 year for them to provide details. US Immigration very slow in process.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salil said:
I did requested but they say it will be more than 1 year for them to provide details. US Immigration very slow in process.
Some people here got it, didnt take that long. Search for the one you can get online, I think they have something like that. Anyways, you are in the wrong topic. Start a new topic or find a similar one.

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Thanks Much.. Anyone can direct me to group that would possibly have answers to my question. Also if you can direct me to US Website link where I can get extract of US IN dates, it will be great.

thanks

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salil said:
Thanks Much.. Anyone can direct me to group that would possibly have answers to my question. Also if you can direct me to US Website link where I can get extract of US IN dates, it will be great.

thanks
https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html. I found the US entry data to be accurate, but the exit data was in a lot of cases incorrect (doesn't really matter if you have the Canadian CBSA report as well).

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm back home, guess what I found waiting for me....yes...the test invite: Jan 20 :)
But there is no note about the oath :-(

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biggggggg congrats :) :) :). Montreal office right?
Timha said:
I'm back home, guess what I found waiting for me....yes...the test invite: Jan 20 :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it may be handed after test, just be happy :)

Timha said:

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i feel really positive that Montreal office started to move. may i ask when your file was received by the local office?

Timha said:

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you All, my file was received on June 24. yes montreal.
om saif said:
i feel really positive that Montreal office started to move. may i ask when your file was received by the local office?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
OM,he wouldnt know unless he called CIC.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timha said:
u gonna do test and then do oath the same day, MTL is awesome by doing that!!!
go have a wonderful Christmas and new year!!!!!!