+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It could be the officer who assigned to the e-mail AOR applicants are working on the files and once they are ready to transfer files to the local office may reflect "In Process" status. But at this point, all files are in CPC, Sydney. My assumption if CPC transfer files in Jan/Feb to the local office, test might come sometime in April/May..

CanIndia

Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Congratulations !
Could u please give a feed back. What time? How did it go? questions? interview....
My test is on Dec 18 In Mississauga
1 PM

The interview was mostly about you and your family history in Canada, very casual.

Regarding test, You have 30 min to answer 20 questions, 15 should be right. I have seen few people with 14, they were crying. I heard it takes 8 months to rewrite test, so prepare well. concentrate more on the text in the book, than dates/numerals.

Goodluck.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Citizenship Friends,

I didn't get any invitation for test yet. My local office is Vancouver. I changed my legal name which they did on e-cas too but didn't get test letter yet. Any Idea?

Thanks
My Time line as under:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so i called CIC and currently there is no updates. i think its about the the time for the ATIP

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hht said:
so i called CIC and currently there is no updates. i think its about the the time for the ATIP
We have similar timelines except at one point of time you had application is process. I am sure in 4-6 weeks you will get some letter.
I got my ATIP report today which is created today so it has update till today. It is sitting with some officer in Sydney. No progress except some data entry.
I do not even understand how much difficult is it to say Language requirement are done when entering the data. Note says it is not started.
Any one has any idea how much time Criminal and Other results takes once it starts.
It is complete wastage of 6 months time. Feeling frustrated.

Canadian4ever

Nov 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I wrote the 9.45a test today and got 20/20. I spent roughly 3 hours there and left with an Oath invite for Jan 7.

Test: easy but sometimes had to guess so please read the book thoroughly.

Interview: super friendly and straightforward. She was fast scanning through my passport to look for custom stamps while asking questions about life, work, family, etc.

Good luck everyone!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Congrats........whats your timeline and which local office

Canadian4ever said:
So I wrote the 9.45a test today and got 20/20. I spent roughly 3 hours there and left with an Oath invite for Jan 7.

Interview: super friendly and straightforward. She was fast scanning through my passport to look for custom stamps while asking questions about life, work, family, etc.

Good luck everyone!

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my status online and see it is not process. 6 months to go to "received" to "in process"

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally "In Process"...

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4ever said:

Good luck everyone!
big CONGRAZZZ

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Citizenship Friends,

I didn't get any invitation for test yet. My local office is Vancouver. I changed my legal name which they did on e-cas too but didn't get test letter yet. Any Idea?

Thanks
My Time line as under:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
we have same case i also changed my name and still dont have a test date yet.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4ever said:

Good luck everyone!
What office is it?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello juners,
i called cic and no test scheduled for me. i started to study for the test though and i have a question. did anybody use the Richmond library and found the same pattern of questions in the test? or is it different?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
gd luck to your test the day after tmw!
Thanks a lot. I'm tired of reading about events that happened centuries ago and it seems like the more I read the less I know. I learned way more from the practice test than from the book.