kei

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called call centre. Here is the reply I 've got from the agent:

Agent: Your application is now in queue for a review. There`s nothing I can do about it.
Me: I`ve passed all my deadline. Is there any guesstimate time that you could tell me because I`m about to lose my job if I cannot give my employer any change on my PR file.
Agent: No, there is no guessing here, you just have to wait.
Me: if the application`s still in queue, so you mean untill now nobody has touch it.
Agent: CORRECT.

I don`t know what you guys think about it but to me this is ALL BULLSHIT!

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
kei said:
Just called call centre. Here is the reply I 've got from the agent:

Agent: Your application is now in queue for a review. There`s nothing I can do about it.
Me: I`ve passed all my deadline. Is there any guesstimate time that you could tell me because I`m about to lose my job if I cannot give my employer any change on my PR file.
Agent: No, there is no guessing here, you just have to wait.
Me: if the application`s still in queue, so you mean untill now nobody has touch it.
Agent: CORRECT.

I don`t know what you guys think about it but to me this is ALL BULL*censored word*!
finally after a long wait received medical request
Applied Dec 17 2013
AOR : Feb 6th 2014

Requested T4 on Dec 2014
Medical request 7th aug 2015
Medical Done 8 th August2015
RPRF requested: 11 August 2015, paid on same day

So, guys relax mine took more than 19 months

Cayote

Jul 17, 2015
Hi everyone,
What is the number you call to get update on your file. I did my medicals about 3 weeks ago. Apparently my doctor submitted them a week after but it is not updated when I check my profile. Is there any ways to know if they received my medical results?
Thanks

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
Cayote said:
Hi everyone,
What is the number you call to get update on your file. I did my medicals about 3 weeks ago. Apparently my doctor submitted them a week after but it is not updated when I check my profile. Is there any ways to know if they received my medical results?
Thanks
You can call or email cpco. I had the same problem, emailed them, they replied the next day and my ecas status got updated with "mer" at the same time, I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

sy_123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecjune3 said:
You can call or email cpco. I had the same problem, emailed them, they replied the next day and my ecas status got updated with "mer" at the same time, I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.
What is mean by cpco. Can you post the email address

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
sy_123 said:
What is mean by cpco. Can you post the email address
Hi There,

I have the same problem I email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca my medical but no updates Ecas was updated start processing your file no medical updates as yet. Medical done July 13th

ironmanipl

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
bbsos said:
Funny that people who contacted MP all got the same response, background/criminality check is in progress...
We don't really need to be told about that since we knew it is always in progress, since AOR...
which is exactly why people contacted MP and wish they could help push it forward.
We should tell MP about our status and ask if they can do something to move it forward instead of asking them about the status.
Unlikely to work though, because we're dealing with a stubborn and arrogant douchebag...
I wrote a strong letter to MP assistant along with consent form asking - "what causing the delay, no response from CIC since I submitted my application and it causing me mental exertion and so on". I got a response saying its still in Background check and Criminality not started. They are going to follow up with my file Why there is a delay and I should be getting response from CIC by August 27th if not MP assistant will follow up CIC it seems. Thought of sharing with you guys, if this is any Helpful. Thanks @bbsos for the right direction.

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
ironmanipl said:
I wrote a strong letter to MP assistant along with consent form asking - "what causing the delay, no response from CIC since I submitted my application and it causing me mental exertion and so on". I got a response saying its still in Background check and Criminality not started. They are going to follow up with my file Why there is a delay and I should be getting response from CIC by August 27th if not MP assistant will follow up CIC it seems. Thought of sharing with you guys, if this is any Helpful. Thanks @ bbsos for the right direction.
No problem. 8) Keep us posted.

kei

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ironmanipl said:
I wrote a strong letter to MP assistant along with consent form asking - "what causing the delay, no response from CIC since I submitted my application and it causing me mental exertion and so on". I got a response saying its still in Background check and Criminality not started. They are going to follow up with my file Why there is a delay and I should be getting response from CIC by August 27th if not MP assistant will follow up CIC it seems. Thought of sharing with you guys, if this is any Helpful. Thanks @ bbsos for the right direction.
I'm on the same boat as you. Call centre agents seem to have enough of us. They now plainly admit that "Correct, nobody's touching your file". In my case, It pissed me off even more when I found out why my file has been delayed.

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Guys!!

Got back my passport. Thank you so much guys, this forum was a great support system. I wish you all to get a good news soon.

CHEERS!!

A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
info_sk said:
Guys!!

Got back my passport. Thank you so much guys, this forum was a great support system. I wish you all to get a good news soon.

CHEERS!!

A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!
your are so fast. Congratulation :D Wish me a little more luck to receive my pp back soon ;)

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Jun09 said:
your are so fast. Congratulation :D Wish me a little more luck to receive my pp back soon ;)
it took exactly 7 business days from the day they received my passport. Almost there. Have fun!! :D

June26PR

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
kei said:
I'm on the same boat as you. Call centre agents seem to have enough of us. They now plainly admit that "Correct, nobody's touching your file". In my case, It pissed me off even more when I found out why my file has been delayed.
Yes agent was right, just now I got my 3rd GCMS Note and after comparing that I found that it is the same file what I received in 4 month back. No Body Touched our file :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

cecjun09

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
I went to MP and they said that Criminality in progress and Security not started.
I called to CIC today and CIC said that it will take another 2 months to complete the background check. Seems like our files are not put forward for the Criminality check first in place. I think they missed out some bunch of applications to put for Criminality check. Normally Criminality check takes 3 to 4 months not more than that.
Some thing truely went wrong with our file but CIC is not revealing it. Some unprofessional /Lazy clerk screwed up the files so those shold not have gone to correponding department.
We have been waiting for the 14 months and have to wait for until Dec 14th 2015 as per the CIC new target date.
ITS Beyond the frustration.

Thanks.

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
cecjun09 said:
Hi Guys,
I went to MP and they said that Criminality in progress and Security not started.
I called to CIC today and CIC said that it will take another 2 months to complete the background check. Seems like our files are not put forward for the Criminality check first in place. I think they missed out some bunch of applications to put for Criminality check. Normally Criminality check takes 3 to 4 months not more than that.
Some thing truely went wrong with our file but CIC is not revealing it. Some unprofessional /Lazy clerk screwed up the files so those shold not have gone to correponding department.
We have been waiting for the 14 months and have to wait for until Dec 14th 2015 as per the CIC new target date.
ITS Beyond the frustration.

Thanks.
My notes shows Criminality is in progress and also shows No Traceable Record. It's not delayed by Criminality. It's because our VO forgets us. We are all waiting for him/her to do the final review.