+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
It's weird that CIC stops after processing several June 6 to June 9 applicants.

Kothem, Hisharm, CECJUN09, you guys are just after June 9. Any updates?

hisharm

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-07-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015
colrainwx1985 said:

Hi guys, No activity so far at my end. The eCAS does not have a 3rd line as yet.

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Passport SENT!!!! :D

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Jun09 said:
Jealous :'(
You will be there soon, buddy!! We all are in this together!!! :)

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
colrainwx1985 said:

Quite a few Feb-May 'leftover' guys also finally got PPR recently, Aug-Oct have been very quiet in the last couple weeks. Seems that VOs finally realized it's time to clean up the house after enjoying an intense romantic affair with their beloved July mates. Hope they don't get drunk again...

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
I am just very keenly waiting for an update. waiting, waiting, waiting..... waiting. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
info_sk said:
You will be there soon, buddy!! We all are in this together!!! :)
Im still checki g my email every min today since I saw ur post. Lol. But no email yet. Maybe not today. Hopefully will be next week. Anyway, congra to u :D enjoy the long wk

MyPRApp

Jan 23, 2015
Jun09 said:
Im still checki g my email every min today since I saw ur post. Lol. But no email yet. Maybe not today. Hopefully will be next week. Anyway, congra to u :D enjoy the long wk
I called CIC and the agent was a very helpful guy and he checked and confirmed that everything looks good on my file including medical, security, criminality, RPRF. There is no reason my file should be delayed but I have not received any update neither on ECAS nor in email asking for Passport request. Hoping positively that VO will pick my file which is passed from all end and issue a passport request.

nekodog

Jul 24, 2015
MyPRApp said:
I called CIC and the agent was a very helpful guy and he checked and confirmed that everything looks good on my file including medical, security, criminality, RPRF. There is no reason my file should be delayed but I have not received any update neither on ECAS nor in email asking for Passport request. Hoping positively that VO will pick my file which is passed from all end and issue a passport request.
I called this morning too, but the guy was not willing to open my file to check, his response was "they no longer have access to open the file and check any updates from there", I think he was totally lying. And he said they can only check the file when my processing time passed, so I have to wait till end of August or beginning of September. :mad:

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
nekodog said:
I called this morning too, but the guy was not willing to open my file to check, his response was "they no longer have access to open the file and check any updates from there", I think he was totally lying. And he said they can only check the file when my processing time passed, so I have to wait till end of August or beginning of September. :mad:
He was - they had no problem checking my file yesterday.

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Hi all,

I hope somebody can help. Luckily I am among the ones who recently received the RPRF.
I am currently living out of Canada, and having a job here I am not planning to move to Canada in the very near future.

Ironically, I would prefer to start the 5 years as late as possible in order to spend more time with my current employer and move to Canada in 2 or 3 years (still being able to spend the 2 years for PR validation).

So what's the process now? I have to pay the RPRF within end of this month. Postponing the payment at the end of this period means postponing the famous 5 years of one month?

When should I land at latest? Is there any time limit and do you guys have any reference from CIC? Postponing landing and payments within the maximum time frames (which are...?) does extend the 5 years period?

I can't find any reference where the entire process is well explained. If you know where and can suggest, I appreciate.

Thanks

june23_app

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
cecapp14 said:
Hi all,

I hope somebody can help. Luckily I am among the ones who recently received the RPRF.
I am currently living out of Canada, and having a job here I am not planning to move to Canada in the very near future.

Ironically, I would prefer to start the 5 years as late as possible in order to spend more time with my current employer and move to Canada in 2 or 3 years (still being able to spend the 2 years for PR validation).

So what's the process now? I have to pay the RPRF within end of this month. Postponing the payment at the end of this period means postponing the famous 5 years of one month?

When should I land at latest? Is there any time limit and do you guys have any reference from CIC? Postponing landing and payments within the maximum time frames (which are...?) does extend the 5 years period?

I can't find any reference where the entire process is well explained. If you know where and can suggest, I appreciate.

Thanks
I don't have any links for you and I haven't received my COPR yet. But my understanding is that your COPR normally expires 1 year after your medicals were done. Can anyone who already landed confirm that?