+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

Boddy

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London with AEO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th June 2011 received by CIC
IELTS Request
Already submitted with PR Application
Hi Mandie

please can you add RBVO to our status.

Thanks
Boddy

francisloe

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-09-2011
Med's Request
19-09-2011 but post letter received 27-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
24-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon...
LANDED..........
2012...if God's willing.
sowhatifIMround said:
I have read the refusal letter, and yes, They are not satisfied that my common-law relationship is genuine, and I lost 9 pOints which made my total points 63.
OMG. Im sorry to hear that my friend..maybe try to fix things and apply again. Have faith!

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the application
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
MurtazaH said:
Thanx for sharing the info, U should have proceeded ur one of those applications any way DAIR AAYAD DURUST AAYAD now u should grab this opportunity as situation is really getting worst here , wish u all the best for ur process, i'll share ur consultant's details with some friends who want to apply for CIC, I hope he is honest & charge nominal, by the way which city do u belong from Khi??
No problem MurtazaH. Yeah I know but that's hindsight. The guy is honest I believe and I can talk to your friends if they want anymore info. The consultant is charging less than all the other consultants and he looks genuine. He is a Pakistani and Canadien Citizen. I live in Karachi
Regards
Shahzad

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
sowhatifIMround said:
I have read the refusal letter, and yes, They are not satisfied that my common-law relationship is genuine, and I lost 9 pOints which made my total points 63.
So sorry to hear this. However, here is my advice. Please try and recall all your interview questions and write it down. Your partner should do the same. Then write down the answer you guys gave her (I believe the interview must have taken place separately). Try to find out what made her determine that the relationship is not genuine. This is all required if you plan to apply again. Atleast you will know what to expect and how to answer the questions.
Regards
Shahzad.

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
shahzadyousuf28 said:
So sorry to hear this. However, here is my advice. Please try and recall all your interview questions and write it down. Your partner should do the same. Then write down the answer you guys gave her (I believe the interview must have taken place separately). Try to find out what made her determine that the relationship is not genuine. This is all required if you plan to apply again. Atleast you will know what to expect and how to answer the questions.
Regards
Shahzad.
Please ignore. Now I know the reason for your visa officer's refusal.
Shahzad.

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear All,

It is seems our thread did not have many update from last few weeks ??? since your docs were transfered to your regional VO and it started a longest queue for processing (I believe this stage is the longest statge in the whole process). However, please come and share your new updates and your experiences and problems on this thread so we can keep in touch, help and received help from other friendly people in here. beside that, Yours timeframe will be a valuable data for later guys who start the process after us and it also help us tracking our timeframe 8).

For me, I am checking this thread every day and eagerly to see new comment from your which start with "today I just received..." or my ECAS change to ...to day". I believe that many friends here also want to see new update from here. You cases are moving that means ours also moving.

At last, Thanks for GREAT GREAT help from Mandie who spend a lot of time to collect, amend, design the tracking excel sheet and put it online for us. I would like to thanks you alot about that.

I Hope that one day, I will have a chance to see all you guys on CANADA. 8)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear friend
i filed my application for NOC 3113 (dentist) was recieved by CIC on August 25, 2011. despite all the care and effort i put in completing my application i feel that i have made a few mistakes such as:

1. didnt provide information for a few months in between school and college admission in my personal history.
2. forgot to write 'to date' in the current job period of my spouse
3. provided all the detail of proof of my relation in Canada but didnt mention that he is my maternal uncle.
4. though my job experience is of 4 years and 9 months full time but the working hours every week has been 36. while CIC says that they consider a full working week of atleast 37.5 hours.

i am afraid that my application might be returned on one of the following missing information.
now the question is that i have another set of application ready for sending. but i fear that if i wait to long for AOR or even worse NER the Cap for 3113 will be filled which is currently at 146. i want to know that should i send the new application or should i keep on waiting for AOR or NER. as u r a senior memeber i am really looking for ur advise in this matter. Regards. Ovais

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
sexyhippo said:
Dear All,

It is seems our thread did not have many update from last few weeks ??? since your docs were transfered to your regional VO and it started a longest queue for processing (I believe this stage is the longest statge in the whole process). However, please come and share your new updates and your experiences and problems on this thread so we can keep in touch, help and received help from other friendly people in here. beside that, Yours timeframe will be a valuable data for later guys who start the process after us and it also help us tracking our timeframe 8).

For me, I am checking this thread every day and eagerly to see new comment from your which start with "today I just received..." or my ECAS change to ...to day". I believe that many friends here also want to see new update from here. You cases are moving that means ours also moving.

At last, Thanks for GREAT GREAT help from Mandie who spend a lot of time to collect, amend, design the tracking excel sheet and put it online for us. I would like to thanks you alot about that.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
agreed with u. we r like silent reader........pray for our updates...then we will color the forum :) :) :) :) :) :) :) with.... :D :D :D :D :D

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
ovais said:
dear friend
i filed my application for NOC 3113 (dentist) was recieved by CIC on August 25, 2011. despite all the care and effort i put in completing my application i feel that i have made a few mistakes such as:

1. didnt provide information for a few months in between school and college admission in my personal history.
2. forgot to write 'to date' in the current job period of my spouse
3. provided all the detail of proof of my relation in Canada but didnt mention that he is my maternal uncle.
4. though my job experience is of 4 years and 9 months full time but the working hours every week has been 36. while CIC says that they consider a full working week of atleast 37.5 hours.

i am afraid that my application might be returned on one of the following missing information.
now the question is that i have another set of application ready for sending. but i fear that if i wait to long for AOR or even worse NER the Cap for 3113 will be filled which is currently at 146. i want to know that should i send the new application or should i keep on waiting for AOR or NER. as u r a senior memeber i am really looking for ur advise in this matter. Regards. Ovais
Personally I don't see the points you mentioned being major to cause the rejection of your application.
Was your payment encashed?

gentleone

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
submit with app
AOR Received.
06-09-11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-11
sowhatifIMround said:
Thanks sexyhipo:) i will reapply in January.
So sorry to hear> all the best with your new app.

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
sexyhippo said:
Dear All,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,

Hey hippo, I'm also comming here and checking e-cas on a daily basis!! VO is holding my app and not a word ever since!

And, postal services in Brazil are on strike! ???

Hope they send me an e-mail.... :-X

shahzadyousuf28

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2012
Med's Done....
29-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
sexyhippo said:
Dear All,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
Hi Hippo

I am also checking my ecas regularly and all the postings over here. My status is RBVO and from here I know this is the longest wait that you have to do. As soon as the status change, you see commotion here for sometime atleast.

Regards
Shahzad.

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
francisloe said:
OMG. Im sorry to hear that my friend..maybe try to fix things and apply again. Have faith!
Thanks friend! Pls. Pray for my application, I will lodge it in January :)

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
sowhatifIMround said:
Thanks friend! Pls. Pray for my application, I will lodge it in January :)
Good luck! we will pray for you as always!