+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sowhatifIMround said:
Hi Guys! I just need your help and opinion on this. I have applied under FSW1 under NOC 3215 on June 2011. I received my PER and 2nd AOR within 3 mos. My local Visa office requested for an interview since they have few questions regarding our my same-sex relationship (common-law). The visa officer beleived that we are in a relationship but she was not satisfied that we have cohabitating for a year since the bank account we have was just opened January 2011 and March 2011. Also, the billing statements that we have presented was dated January 2011. The visa officer thought that we just started cohabitating late 2010 which was less than a year to our application date. If we will reapply on January, which will make our bank account running for a year and our billing statements will also be dated a year by then, do you think it will work. We are not able to open bank accounts from the start of the relationship because we started a small business and our money were in business cycle. About the billing statements, my common-law bills go to her office. I really need your help. Thank you.
Hi,

I dont think it has anything to do with the period of relationship, period of relationship doesnt matter as long as your proofs are satisfactory you will be approved, even in family class spousal category which is totally based on relationship period of relationship doesnt matter. Even if your relationship is for 10 years but you are not able to proof through the supporting docs you will be rejected...

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
It is already given that we were not able to prove them that we've been cohabitating for a year that is why we received refusal. My query now is if we decide to reapply in January 2012, which will make the documents on hand dated a year prior, will it have a chance of approval? The documents we presented were all dated this year (Bank accounts were opened January 2011) and credit card bills under my partners were dated this year and October 2010. We don't have the copies of her statements prior to October 2010 because her primary mailing address was her Office since she was just renting a place before we move in together in 2009. It was only in the later part of 2010 when she decided to change her mailing address in our place (My parent's house). The bank accounts were only opened January because our money is in an investment which is our Banana Farm business, we did not submit this in our application since we don't have a business permit, only to find out yesterday from an Agriculturist, that business under agriculture and farming does not require a business permit. We can submit the business proof in our next journey.

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
Wolvy said:
sowhatifimround-so sorry to hear about your rejection :'( Good attitude though that you are going to reapply, it is hard that you got a rejection but it is just a setback. Good luck on your next app.
Thank you :)

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
sowhatifIMround said:
It is already given that we were not able to prove them that we've been cohabitating for a year that is why we received refusal. My query now is if we decide to reapply in January 2012, which will make the documents on hand dated a year prior, will it have a chance of approval? The documents we presented were all dated this year (Bank accounts were opened January 2011) and credit card bills under my partners were dated this year and October 2010. We don't have the copies of her statements prior to October 2010 because her primary mailing address was her Office since she was just renting a place before we move in together in 2009. It was only in the later part of 2010 when she decided to change her mailing address in our place (My parent's house). The bank accounts were only opened January because our money is in an investment which is our Banana Farm business, we did not submit this in our application since we don't have a business permit, only to find out yesterday from an Agriculturist, that business under agriculture and farming does not require a business permit. We can submit the business proof in our next journey.
hi sowhatifIMround,

In my idea, if you want to show to officer that you and your partner have a period that both of you have cohabitation relationship, beside the bank account and all of thing you mention above. you should show them some things like pictures, emails, letters, SMS related to your living together period or holiday trips that you and your partner spend together such as airtickets, hotel booking, etc..., telephone bill that you and your partner contact each with other during that period. I hope that by showing these information beside bank account, house renting contract,... can convince VO officer about your relationship with your partner that both of you have real cohabitation relationship in long time period.

I hope that will help,

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@sowhatifimaround,

They will return all your documents, give it max 2months time!

Loolo

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
hello all,
Please is it possible to apply for visiting visa when u have applied for FSW? or what are the steps to follow for visiting visa if u have applied for FSW? my people please i need response

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Yes you can apply for TRV while you have already applied for FSW and they call it dual intend. Officer can not refuse you simply because you are interested in or you have intention of settling or immigrating permanently to Canada. But you need to provide a lot of documents in a simple logical sequential steps to convince the officer, as they collect the docs and do not give a chance for you to explain at the beginning, unless they feel you are required to provide further information in a later stage ...

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
So today I got an automated email from Buffalo VO (Buffalo VO addy was at the bottom on the email) stating that it was confirmation that my application was received by CIC on 6/29/2011 along with instructions for changes in application status etc. Checked ecas and it is still ER complete and application number included in the letter is still the same as before. I thought another number beginning in B was given from Buffalo. So silly question, but would this be considered 2nd AOR? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
sexyhippo said:
hi sowhatifIMround,

In my idea, if you want to show to officer that you and your partner have a period that both of you have cohabitation relationship, beside the bank account and all of thing you mention above. you should show them some things like pictures, emails, letters, SMS related to your living together period or holiday trips that you and your partner spend together such as airtickets, hotel booking, etc..., telephone bill that you and your partner contact each with other during that period. I hope that by showing these information beside bank account, house renting contract,... can convince VO officer about your relationship with your partner that both of you have real cohabitation relationship in long time period.

I hope that will help,

We show them a lot pictures and also statutory of disinterested persons, and also afidavit of common-law union from our attorney. I even took a screenshot of my

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
sexyhippo said:
hi sowhatifIMround,

In my idea, if you want to show to officer that you and your partner have a period that both of you have cohabitation relationship, beside the bank account and all of thing you mention above. you should show them some things like pictures, emails, letters, SMS related to your living together period or holiday trips that you and your partner spend together such as airtickets, hotel booking, etc..., telephone bill that you and your partner contact each with other during that period. I hope that by showing these information beside bank account, house renting contract,... can convince VO officer about your relationship with your partner that both of you have real cohabitation relationship in long time period

I hope that will help,

sexyhippo said:
hi sowhatifIMround,

I hope that will help,

We show them a lot pictures and also statutory of disinterested persons, and also afidavit of common-law union from our attorney. I even took a screenshot of my blog site to show the dates of when these pictures were uploaded. Since these pictures were mostly taken through a camera phone, there were no dates printed on it.. We haven't traveled together since I am busy because I work and study at night. We don't usually call each other or email each other because we're together. I am planning to send them a complete 12-month statement from January 2011-January 2012 both under our names. Thanks sexy hipo!

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Wolvy said:
So today I got an automated email from Buffalo VO (Buffalo VO addy was at the bottom on the email) stating that it was confirmation that my application was received by CIC on 6/29/2011 along with instructions for changes in application status etc. Checked ecas and it is still ER complete and application number included in the letter is still the same as before. I thought another number beginning in B was given from Buffalo. So silly question, but would this be considered 2nd AOR? Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Hi Wolvy,

that is an 2nd AOR letter I also received a similar letter. congratulation to you to a new state (a longest state I believe :'( in visa process) the next state would be MR request (hope It will come soon).

I would like to add in another question here : how and when can we use the second file number (start by "B") to check our case status?

Many Thanks,

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Thanks for the feeback sexyhippo. Did your VO give another application number when they sent you your second AOR? I would assume if they did you could start checking your ecas with it if you did. Also I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the new GCMS system you only get one file number and that's maybe why I didn't get another one, but I could be wrong.

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Wolvy said:
Thanks for the feeback sexyhippo. Did your VO give another application number when they sent you your second AOR? I would assume if they did you could start checking your ecas with it if you did. Also I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the new GCMS system you only get one file number and that's maybe why I didn't get another one, but I could be wrong.
Hi Wolvy,
yes, I believe so. on my letter, beside the first file number which started by "E" as usual, they also put down another number which is started by "B" and I believe that is a second file number. Is there any similar number with "B" on your AOR letter? However I could not check my ECAS by this number. May be you are right to say that there is just ony one file number because the second one did not work at all. I am still using the oringinal one by now.

Good luck my friend,

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Wolvy said:
offcourse 2nd AOR...congrats. :)

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
@ sexyhippo, no there wasn't any other app # in the letter. Good luck to you too:)

@ zeenat imran: After I posted it I thought "why did I post that, course it was the 2 aor" LOL. But I confused since it say it was original confirmation date when CIO received my app, not the date the vo received it.