+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Taba0413

Jul 17, 2017
For those who have done and passed medical... How long did it take to update to passed? We did ours on the 23rd... I Believe the doctor updated the final results of the tests on the 28th and still no updates online... starting to get worried

Hi! Mine I had my Gckey updated after 8 working days. I went to a hospital where they have a "e medical" they only uploaded it online. Manila office

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Are you sure? Because I got police clearance certificate request before my medical request. May be its different for others. But check your emails (inbox + junk)
If you dont find anything there, then i think you can wait till they ask.
The request letter only stated SCHEDULE A, did you get a separate request letter for police certificate?

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Another question.
Have you all provided them communication proof and financial support proof yet? Or they'll ask for it?

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is it normal that it says in the system ''We need more documents to continue processing your application. "We will send you a message with more details"' Anybody knows what kind of document it could be. Anybody else with that?

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
It does happen to alot of applicants. Its normal
But you should send them a message or report a technical issue, and ask them what they want so everything is on record that you have played your part well.
Is it normal that it says in the system ''We need more documents to continue processing your application. "We will send you a message with more details"' Anybody knows what kind of document it could be. Anybody else with that?

rawr

Jan 22, 2017
US
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Will the panel physicial tells you if you pass the medical? Or you need to wait for cic? This makes me soooo nervous!!!!
The physician that I went to sent me an email of my medical results. Haven't received email from IRCC but shows I passed when I logged into my account.

Also, just so people know, if you have a tattoo, you have to get additional blood testing.

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Interesting.
Did they charge you extra for the additional test?
The physician that I went to sent me an email of my medical results. Haven't received email from IRCC but shows I passed when I logged into my account.

Also, just so people know, if you have a tattoo, you have to get additional blood testing.

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone? July applicants please reply
Our communication proof was upfront. for the financial support, i was not able to attach bills or joint accounts as we were just newly wed and didn't stay together yet. I just provided one remittance receipt - so far I am not asked to provide any additional documents yet.

That was part of the check list tho to provide the proof. But I think, if your document wasn't returned or atleast you've received correspondence from them - most probably they will ask you for the documents. I think there is no harm calling them.

Reactions: Pk2017

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I don't have tattoo but the doctor asked me to have the additional test which is the HIV test - due to my ear piercings. I was charged extra for this.
They are always waiting for making extra. Many are sent for sputum test, some heart test due to high B.P, and now I'm hearing this. We all have piercing here they didn't even ask us this.
Which country you are from?

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
They are always waiting for making extra. Many are sent for sputum test, some heart test due to high B.P, and now I'm hearing this. We all have piercing here they didn't even ask us this.
Which country you are from?
Indeed - Everything is business!! I did my Medical in Dubai, UAE - I'm from Philippines