+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hey everyone ..i send my application on 29 june 2017 received on 30 junebut there is a long weekend in between so i think i will be a july applicant..so july applicants please post here
Thank you

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi guys,
I will be sending mine on July 4.
Do you recommend, Canadapost Express post? or FedEx?

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi my husband sent our application for spousal last june 28th thru canada post registered mail. Still waiting for the immig to receive it. May i ask how would u receive text re status of application ? Where do u register ? Thanks ..

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hi my husband sent our application for spousal last june 28th thru canada post registered mail. Still waiting for the immig to receive it. May i ask how would u receive text re status of application ? Where do u register ? Thanks ..
I think u have to do it while u send the application..but idk how but i saw through puralator that they received it

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Just submitted the file. Waiting for them to receive.
Have you guys prepared an excel file for the timeline?
Date of submission: 04-07-2017
Visa Office: Singapore

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
My application just been received. Got the sms at 11 PM!

Reactions: Fa93

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
It seems we are only 5 July applicants till now!

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
go according to the checklist ..

the checklist comes first, if you have signed up for the text messaging (which i highly encourage you do so) comes next, then all the forms/documents in the order of the checklist. if you have anything else to go along with the documents, that goes in the end

clip it (use actual big clips) on two sides of the package .. make it secure .. just so that nothing falls out ..

for the pictures - i suggest you put in an envelope (including your pass port pictures) and seal them .. write on them what the envelope contains ..

i know it's a alot of organizing you have to do, but atleast this way you have peace of mind that you gave them everything all organized ..

good luck .. :)

Socloseyetsofar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
go according to the checklist ..

the checklist comes first, if you have signed up for the text messaging (which i highly encourage you do so) comes next, then all the forms/documents in the order of the checklist. if you have anything else to go along with the documents, that goes in the end

clip it (use actual big clips) on two sides of the package .. make it secure .. just so that nothing falls out ..

for the pictures - i suggest you put in an envelope (including your pass port pictures) and seal them .. write on them what the envelope contains ..

i know it's a alot of organizing you have to do, but atleast this way you have peace of mind that you gave them everything all organized ..

good luck .. :)
I just sent mine in on July 6 and tracking confirmed receipt on the 7th... Is there a separate form I was supposed to fill out for text messaging?