+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

haXudon

May 31, 2015
I'm in the same situation. I got my SA letter on August 29 and Medical exam approved on September 11. Still haven't received schedule A or PCC request. Called IRCC this morning and the agent said they did send it but I did not receive any email notice or message in MyCIC account. Better call IRCC if you are in this situation...
it's not like it matters right now anyway. so what if we don't get PCC and Sched A right now? sure the officer in Mississauga can't review your files before sending it to your VO. you will still get another chance anyway after BGC. they will not need to do your Security and Criminality check before they finished doing Eligibility anyway. so for sure if they are on that stage in your application and they find that some documents are missing (i.e. Sched A and PCC), then your VO will definitely send you an email and update your ECAS to reflect that request.

although i do agree that there are a lot of technical issues that might make your application "unique" compared to others. like for example in my case, i can't link my account to GCKey for the love of god. but after 50 TRIESSSSSSS, i finally did! the only thing that made it work was using SINGLE instead of MARRIED. i lol'd and threw my laptop in the garbage can. mind you after 5 tries, i too did a bunch of posts here in the forums, but nobody was able to help me. i called CIC but they gave me a generic response. i posted a technical issue report in GCKey, generic email reply. i submitted a webform, no reply. if i didn't do the 50th try, until now i wouldn't have linked my account. but does it matter? of course not. some people don't link their account anyways but they still get their PR's.

Reactions: linnykez

vineeta1703

Aug 23, 2017
Hello All,

Could anyone please provide the contact number of customer service representative to dial from India? I have few queries regarding my application?

Thanks in advance.

lpit

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hey, Just upload the receipt and a letter of explanation. I think thats the general route to go for any complications we face. We're all different and I'm sure they realise that it's not going to be easy for all of us to get things for deadlines.
thanks blueskies

AJ_Australia

Jul 9, 2017
The medical clinic you go to sends it directly to CIC. Just make sure you go to a CIC approved doctor and follow the instructions in the email.
Thanks! I thought that was the case, but the Dr mentioned about uploading the form I received also, but couldn't see where to do this.

trackgal1

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I'm in the same situation. I got my SA letter on August 29 and Medical exam approved on September 11. Still haven't received schedule A or PCC request. Called IRCC this morning and the agent said they did send it but I did not receive any email notice or message in MyCIC account. Better call IRCC if you are in this situation...
hi everyone , i have a question . i got AOR 15th sept
SA 19TH SEPT
MED request ON gckey 18th sept
but no sch A AND pcc request yet . any idea what might be the problem here
Just got off the phone with an IRCC customer service person and they said sometimes when your account is linked on the same day as the schedule A and PCC [if sent at the same time] request is sent that there are technical difficulties and you don't receive it. They had me fill out a technical issue request form and state the technical people will look into it and re-sent the request. So I would definitely call and ask, especially because in the SA letter it states the schedule A should be requested within 5 days of receiving the SA [at least ours said that]. When in doubt, I'd call just to confirm. I called in around 7:45 [they open at 8] and did the whole automated status to get to the option of speaking to a real person & I think I was the first [or one of the first] people in line to speak to someone because I spoke to someone by 8:02. Just a hint for those of you wanting to talk to a real person.

imranahmed10

Jul 17, 2013
Hi All ,

I have sponsored my spouse (outland application ) India .

AR - July 10 , 2017
AOR 1 - Aug15
SA - Aug 31
Medical received - Sep 11
Schedule A , PCC sent
eCAS Status - 'Application Received'
BGC not yet started

Any idea when i can expect PPR ? I checked with CIC , they say the standard processing time of 12 months.
But they did mention that background check happens in Canada and then the file goes to local Visa Office. In my case Background check is yet to start. Then what happens in Local VO ? Can someone please explain this?

Thanks
-I

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hi All ,

AR - July 10 , 2017
AOR 1 - Aug15
SA - Aug 31
Schedule A , PCC sent
BGC not yet started

Any idea when i can expect PPR ? I checked with CIC , they say the standard processing time of 12 months.
But they did mention that background check happens in Canada and then the file goes to local Visa Office. In my case Background check is yet to start. Then what happens in Local VO ? Can someone please explain this?

Thanks
-I
they do bgc once ur file is transferred to your respective vo.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All ,

AR - July 10 , 2017
AOR 1 - Aug15
SA - Aug 31
Schedule A , PCC sent
BGC not yet started

Thanks
-I
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=166026685
Here is what you need to see.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Can't see any upload button on the doc submitted page. Can someone help.
have you received an email from icrc to upload your PCC and schedule A? or you have received your documents? You can't upload unless you are told to do so. have some patience and they will send you an email to you to upload these documents.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
have you received an email from icrc to upload your PCC and schedule A? or you have received your documents? You can't upload unless you are told to do so. have some patience and they will send you an email to you to upload these documents.
Yes i did receive a meesage on the account requesting for sch A and PCC and it provideds a link to the above doc. However, it says no documents required on the submittion page. So i can't upload anything now. Any ideas on what to proceed next?. Thanks