+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

trackgal1

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I would like to caution everyone from believing everything people on these forums tell you, as we are all in the same situation and none of us work for IRCC. While some of us are further along in the process than others and can give advice, no one truly knows what's "normal" unless you work for IRCC.

I hadn't gotten schedule A request or PCC but got my medical request. Thought it was strange since my SA letter said I would get a request for schedule A within 5 business days. It had been 10 business days so I called today and they said there must have been a technical issue because they DID send it. There are some instances where everything is normal and you just need to wait, but if you have a question I would definitely call because it seems like technical difficulties are a bit common. So when someone tells you "that's normal, just be patient" I suggest to do a little more digging as to not delay the process.

lpit

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

I updated my signature to reflect our application timeline, and also the spreadsheet. I have a question / concern. On sep 18, we received the request for -

1. Schedule A submission, AND
  2. PCC

and the letter indicated both these need to submitted by October 16, 2017. I already submitted Schedule A yesterday Sep 21, 2017.
Since my wife and child are US citizens, we will have to get FBI clearance, which often takes upto 2 months. I am concerned about this, and trying to follow up with IRCC to see if I can submit a receipt of the application for FBI clearance for now, as evidence of application and NOT have CIC refuse our application because of FBI processing times.

Any advice anyone? Thanks in advance!

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
hi everyone , i have a question . i got AOR 15th sept
SA 19TH SEPT
MED request ON gckey 18th sept
but no sch A AND pcc request yet . any idea what might be the problem here

Aug 29, 2017
I would like to caution everyone from believing everything people on these forums tell you, as we are all in the same situation and none of us work for IRCC. While some of us are further along in the process than others and can give advice, no one truly knows what's "normal" unless you work for IRCC.

I hadn't gotten schedule A request or PCC but got my medical request. Thought it was strange since my SA letter said I would get a request for schedule A within 5 business days. It had been 10 business days so I called today and they said there must have been a technical issue because they DID send it. There are some instances where everything is normal and you just need to wait, but if you have a question I would definitely call because it seems like technical difficulties are a bit common. So when someone tells you "that's normal, just be patient" I suggest to do a little more digging as to not delay the process.
I'm in the same situation. I got my SA letter on August 29 and Medical exam approved on September 11. Still haven't received schedule A or PCC request. Called IRCC this morning and the agent said they did send it but I did not receive any email notice or message in MyCIC account. Better call IRCC if you are in this situation...

Reactions: linnykez

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
Hi
\
Is there any whatsapp group for Sep Applicant?

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Hi guys ive just got this email from the vo i dont get it ive sent all what they asked for and now they want it again what the f

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents/information :

1. “Schedule A” here attached completed and signed;

2. The original of your Moroccan police certificate "Fiche anthropométrique" dated less than three months;

3. Two ID photos as per our attached specifications, without lenses;

4. Proof of recent contact with your sponsor (copy of letters, emails, detailed phone bill, video calls, etc…);

5. Proof of fund transfer by your sponsor in your favor.

For the sponsor

6. Copy of your airplane tickets, entry/exit stamps on your passport

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in processing delays of your application or its refusal.

BlueSkiesHere

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-09-2017
Passport Req..
04-02-2018
LANDED..........
25-02-2018
Hello everyone,

I updated my signature to reflect our application timeline, and also the spreadsheet. I have a question / concern. On sep 18, we received the request for -

1. Schedule A submission, AND
  2. PCC

and the letter indicated both these need to submitted by October 16, 2017. I already submitted Schedule A yesterday Sep 21, 2017.
Since my wife and child are US citizens, we will have to get FBI clearance, which often takes upto 2 months. I am concerned about this, and trying to follow up with IRCC to see if I can submit a receipt of the application for FBI clearance for now, as evidence of application and NOT have CIC refuse our application because of FBI processing times.

Any advice anyone? Thanks in advance!
Hey, Just upload the receipt and a letter of explanation. I think thats the general route to go for any complications we face. We're all different and I'm sure they realise that it's not going to be easy for all of us to get things for deadlines.

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
ecas changed to 'in process', does that mean file is sent to visa office? When i open it, only 2 lines. Received and medicals received. so has the file actually not begun processing?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
ecas changed to 'in process', does that mean file is sent to visa office? When i open it, only 2 lines. Received and medicals received. so has the file actually not begun processing?
Yes, I guess. You will get 3rd line within couple of weeks. My ECAS was in process on 23 rd Aug & 3rd line was added on Sept 9th..

cessybasco

Sep 6, 2017
I’m the sponsor, just worrie about my husbands application. They ask my husband to submit schedule A imm5669 done through online and request for Medical but they didnt ask for Police Clearance yet? And it’s been a week already but no update about the status online.The CPC-M sent an email to me that they forwarded my husbands file to visa office in Manila. What should we do next?

haXudon

May 31, 2015
I’m the sponsor, just worrie about my husbands application. They ask my husband to submit schedule A imm5669 done through online and request for Medical but they didnt ask for Police Clearance yet? And it’s been a week already but no update about the status online.The CPC-M sent an email to me that they forwarded my husbands file to visa office in Manila. What should we do next?
do what they asked you to do. why would you worry? you are still within processing time. the process is quite random, some people get PCC only, some people get medical after BGC, some people get sched A only, etc. and these are all completely normal. as long as your application is within processing time, 6-12 months, there is no need to worry.

why do i say that? well, i am also in the same predicament as you, although a bit different. we completed our medical exam on september 6. usually people get their results in 3-4 days. but ours, 2 weeks have passed. we are on our third week and just now i noticed that our GCKey says our medicals are passed. see? is it normal? i would say it is. is it normal for most people, probably not. but who knows what visa officers are doing. all i can do is just relax and wait. you should too.