+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
You didn't get my question.
By which means you submitted the required documents? Hard copy or via webform.
If you uploaded them through webform, you can send them a enquiry about this or report a technical issue.
And i didn't want your exact date for me i just wanted to figure out the time it has been passed so we can suggest you accordingly.
Peace.
I used the online account (GCKey) to upload the documents. Police clearance was submitted around 20th of September and schedule A on Aug 30th

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I just got the email that they transfer my application to the visa office in London as my background is in the process so what does that mean?
we have the same VO :) been transferred since the last week of sept. i did have a line on ecas but i didnt receive an email... what does it say on you gckey background?

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
we have the same VO :) been transferred since the last week of sept. i did have a line on ecas but i didnt receive an email... wondering what ur email look like? does it actually say bgc in process? and what does it say on you gckey?
On my gckey it says background in process. And i also dont have any line in ecas and in email it says file transfer to london visa office

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
in process or in progress? so you dont have any 3rd line yet on ecas? when did u submit ur app?
I submitted my application on 4 july and they recived it on 10 july and i got AOR on 14 august and and on 31 august iget medical request and on 5 sep i got request to submit scadule and police certificate and I submitted that on 15 September on 12 October my status was changed of background from progress to process and todat i got email about my visa office

Reactions: aerchan

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I submitted my application on 4 july and they recived it on 10 july and i got AOR on 14 august and and on 31 august iget medical request and on 5 sep i got request to submit scadule and police certificate and I submitted that on 15 September on 12 October my status was changed of background from progress to process and todat i got email about my visa office
ohhh when did they transfer ur file? did u get aor2 yet? like a 3rd line on ecas?

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
If your ECAS says in process, you should have that line. Are you sure you're not looking at the sponsor ECAS rather than the PA?
Yes I'm sure I'm looking at the PA ECAS it says in process but with no third line and no email saying it transferred!! The sponsor ECAS says DM

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Yes I'm sure I'm looking at the PA ECAS it says in process but with no third line and no email saying it transferred!! The sponsor ECAS says DM
sometimes it would say in process even before 3rd line:..
i got PA ecas IP way before i got my aor2