+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
So when did your file transferd to visa office and did they asked for background chek and medical after informing about visa office or before
my file was transferred same day when my medical passed sept 18... then got aor2 on sept. 21st...i think they might be on bgc now for mine but not sure how to tell...

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
sometimes it would say in process even before 3rd line:..
i got PA ecas IP way before i got my aor2
I just found out that my husband got an email yesterday saying the file was transferred to London office. It's this an aor3?! Is why it got transferred to London ! I'm staying in abudhabi I thought they will transfer it three ?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I just found out that my husband got an email yesterday saying the file was transferred to London office. It's this an aor3?! Is why it got transferred to London ! I'm staying in abudhabi I thought they will transfer it three ?
that is not aor2 you might need to wait and see if you have 3 lines on PA ecas indicating a date they started ur app which happens after transfer.. abu dhabi might have had too many apps so London VO is helping.. wats ur timeline?

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
that is not aor2 you might need to wait and see if you have 3 lines on PA ecas indicating a date they started ur app which happens after transfer.. abu dhabi might have had too many apps so London VO is helping.. wats ur timeline?
Oh oky thanks for your reply

My time line is
App reviced on 11/7
Aor1 15/8
Schedule a + pcc 1/9 was done 14/9
Medical 12/9 was done 20/9
Yesterday my husband got the email that says the file is transferred to London.

Now what is they need to do an interview how they will do it?

J.UK

Sep 8, 2017
Not sure if anyone on this forum would know this. I have applied for my husband for sponsorship and our daughter is to receive her Canadian Cotizenship Certificate in London. Does anyone have experience with how to pick this certificate up in London as I have not received any letter of instructions but online it has stated that it's at the Canadian Embassy.

Tried calling the embassy but they have redirected me in circles on their automated system.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Anyone applicant here whose VO is Accra and applied in June, July or August?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Oh oky thanks for your reply

My time line is
App reviced on 11/7
Aor1 15/8
Schedule a + pcc 1/9 was done 14/9
Medical 12/9 was done 20/9
Yesterday my husband got the email that says the file is transferred to London.

Now what is they need to do an interview how they will do it?
i am not sure how they would do it but do hope to God we dont get interview.

Reactions: fatima91

haXudon

May 31, 2015
I don’t know what is happening with me coz my everything is so much different..
everyone is different. i was in your shoes too a couple of months ago when it took almost ONE MONTH for my status to change from medical received to medical passed. while everyone in my timeline is getting medical passed only 2-4 days after medical received. trust and wait, is all we can do for now. but in november it's all about GCMS. by then, there will be more visibility on our application. i'm excited.

wilro

Oct 17, 2017
Hey there - anyone have any advice on this? Application received 7/7/17, usual process followed with AOR, successfully linking account Schedule A and Police Checks submitted and request for medical (completed and showing as passed). Since my medical status updated to 'Passed' a month ago I've not heard anything. The bit that's got me worried is that ECAS is showing my status as "application received" - has not been updated to "in process" yet. Any thoughts on whats happening or how to get things unstuck? Looking at the timeline I would have thought I would have been transferred to VO by now (or at least "in process")

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hey there - anyone have any advice on this? Application received 7/7/17, usual process followed with AOR, successfully linking account Schedule A and Police Checks submitted and request for medical (completed and showing as passed). Since my medical status updated to 'Passed' a month ago I've not heard anything. The bit that's got me worried is that ECAS is showing my status as "application received" - has not been updated to "in process" yet. Any thoughts on whats happening or how to get things unstuck? Looking at the timeline I would have thought I would have been transferred to VO by now (or at least "in process")
Did you get an email for sponsor approval?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
It has been more than 2 months. What does your lawyer say? You didn't receive any email?
No, still nothing from CIC, thr lawyer said to wait. But i have doubts on lawyer performance. I will terminate his representation but i want to know if there is any way to find out from missisauga office about my application. So that when i find out the reality then i will remove him if he is playing around

ayeshasubhan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
No, still nothing from CIC, thr lawyer said to wait. But i have doubts on lawyer performance. I will terminate his representation but i want to know if there is any way to find out from missisauga office about my application. So that when i find out the reality then i will remove him if he is playing around
this is the same thing happened with me
but after one month in ecas it says in process

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
this is the same thing happened with me
but after one month in ecas it says in process
Means your application after submitting to CIC was silent for more then two months before you Got AOR1.
How can i get ECAS