App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
In my part i didn't know it had to be translated to english and has to be notarized to what i did was just translate it myself
Did it worked? Did they accepted it? How did you do that? I mean did you do it in MS WORD? Did you send the original chat history as well? If possible can you provide the sample so i can do it by my self as well.
Sorry for asking so many questions but i just want ti be perfectly sure this time because my file has been sent back twice.
First time because of some signature missing and second time i sent old document check list. Thank You

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Did it worked? Did they accepted it? How did you do that? I mean did you do it in MS WORD? Did you send the original chat history as well? If possible can you provide the sample so i can do it by my self as well.
Sorry for asking so many questions but i just want ti be perfectly sure this time because my file has been sent back twice.
First time because of some signature missing and second time i sent old document check list. Thank You
i got my aor idk if that counts tbh but i just did a handwritten translation..

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
anyone here living in Qatar? where would be the best clinic to get medicals done? with electronic submission of results?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello all,

Schedule A Background/Declaration form should be filled by primary applicant only?
Or by sponsor also??

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Okay thanks. But on the top of form they have written the line -
PA his or her spouce if applicable all children listed in application for PR must complete their own copy of this form...

It's confusing. Are u sure its only PA?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Okay thanks. But on the top of form they have written the line -
PA his or her spouce if applicable all children listed in application for PR must complete their own copy of this form...

It's confusing. Are u sure its only PA?
Yes I just submitted one. Usually they use all of this forms as generic forms that are also used in other types of sponsorship... unless the spouse is also applying for pr (which I assume is not as they would be your sponsor) then no. :)

haXudon

May 31, 2015
What doest it mean? Sorry
ecas (electronic client application status)
pras (permanent resident application status)
ip (in process)

what that mean is...

nothing.

lol. it's just all part of the process. aor2 is more important than ecas pras-ip.