+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

haXudon

May 31, 2015
ohhh some people said it comes ffom mississauga? im confused lol
it comes from IRCC. whether it's mississauga office who does so or the VO, it doesn't matter. what matters is that the clinic will forward the results to the VO. this is the reason why the VO selected is the one near the PA.

in contrast, for TRV's you have a choice which VO you prefer, country of residence, country of nationality, or country where you have been legally admitted. only because in most cases, you don't need to have medicals done.

mfkoko321

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
anyone here living in Qatar? where would be the best clinic to get medicals done? with electronic submission of results?
Hi, I am in Qatar, there is only one clinic, Gulf laboratory Address: Al Kinana St, its near Doha down town hotel (near Toys R US), you will do the blood test there and urine test and then they will send you to a doctor in Alwaab street in front of villagio mall, its will cost you 1300, I called and booked appointment first, but I dont think you really need it, just walk in, just in case call and book one. good luck :) please update me on your application as we are in the same situation here :)

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hey guys quick question.

On GCKey account of PA the Background check line from "In progress" changed to "Not applicable" y'day. What does it mean?

We have uploaded Sch A and PCC and the Additional doc line says "Docs Uploaded" and Med has passed.

Last edited:

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Guys, is it normal to not receive medical request for a while after transfer to VO?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hi, I am in Qatar, there is only one clinic, Gulf laboratory Address: Al Kinana St, its near Doha down town hotel (near Toys R US), you will do the blood test there and urine test and then they will send you to a doctor in Alwaab street in front of villagio mall, its will cost you 1300, I called and booked appointment first, but I dont think you really need it, just walk in, just in case call and book one. good luck :) please update me on your application as we are in the same situation here :)
thank you very much they said you need to book an appointment so he did

Reactions: mfkoko321

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Heyyy just wondering if ur a Qatari National?

mfkoko321

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys quick question.

On GCKey account of PA the Background check line from "In progress" changed to "Not applicable" y'day. What does it mean?

We have uploaded Sch A and PCC and the Additional doc line says "Docs Uploaded" and Med has passed.
I think thats normal and dont get surprised if it changes again to in progress, its very common and it seems you are on track

Reactions: Chirag0389