+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
You have to Scan your medical copy in pdf form... Then link your offline application online via cic and from that account you have to click on check status and in that click down on view submitted documents .. in that it will be written your which documents are needed and as per requirement upload it their in pdf form... I hope this will be helpful to you .. upload it asap coz it's q high time or else they will reject your application
They do not require any documents from me... In my status it is given , "we do not need any additional documents.. "so there is no upload button to submit the medical report acknowledgement.

Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
You have to Scan your medical copy in pdf form... Then link your offline application online via cic and from that account you have to click on check status and in that click down on view submitted documents .. in that it will be written your which documents are needed and as per requirement upload it their in pdf form... I hope this will be helpful to you .. upload it asap coz it's q high time or else they will reject your application
Thanks for your help but I passed the medical exam with God's grace and blessings.