+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
What's up?! I know it's too much pressure waiting for the result. The class is fast approaching we still have to buy tickets and find an accommodation. Anyone who got their visa this August and applied around 2nd week of July? Please share your timeline and profile.

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
He applied offline through an agent. I have heard that visa processing is faster for students with exceptional academic scores

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
He applied offline through an agent. I have heard that visa processing is faster for students with exceptional academic scores
Same here. Oh I see. My academic isn't bad at all, and my board exam results way higher than the passing score. Anyway... I'm hoping I'll get a result this week.

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Oh great ! In india and China, there is student partnership program (spp) which needs less documents and is for faster visa processing. My friend applied under spp .

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Oh great ! In india and China, there is student partnership program (spp) which needs less documents and is for faster visa processing. My friend applied under spp .
Oh we got here too, we called it SDS. I think that's the same with SPP? Not sure. But I applied the regular one. Probably that's why he got result faster, compared to the regular application.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Oh we got here too, we called it SDS. I think that's the same with SPP? Not sure. But I applied the regular one. Probably that's why he got result faster, compared to the regular application.
same here. APplied on 18 july. I wonder now will we get tickets if we get the visa inshaAllah. Alot of stress.

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
What's up?! I know it's too much pressure waiting for the result. The class is fast approaching we still have to buy tickets and find an accommodation. Anyone who got their visa this August and applied around 2nd week of July? Please share your timeline and profile.
Applied first week of July, still no decision. (Also a nurse from the Philippines :D)
My friend who applied last week of June got her approval today though

Reactions: Whitedy_ and Anime