+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2017 APPLICATION FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATES

Ashwi

Aug 19, 2017
No one can tell the time frame.. aside from guessing it. Hopefully next week will get results. You can contact your school. I'm still waiting too, orientation starts Aug. 29. No tickets and accommodation yet.
Which college you have applied ??

vishank

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I've applied on July 5th paper based,File sent to Bangalore office.My college starts on august 28 th.No update till now..Can anyone suggest what can I do ??
you should wait and get extension from college.

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
After doing your medical did you send them the acknowledgement copy ?
Yes you have to send them without that they won't be giving you visa.. go to your cic account and open your link application and then click on view my submitted application I guess you will Ben knowing that what to do .. I guess you have to send them mail from that account of your scanned copy of medical

Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
Yes you have to send them without that they won't be giving you visa.. go to your cic account and open your link application and then click on view my submitted application I guess you will Ben knowing that what to do .. I guess you have to send them mail from that account of your scanned copy of medical
Yes but I have not submitted my application online... It has gone through VFS and there is no option to upload from my submitted documents page... If you don't mind could you describe in detail how you submitted the acknowledgement to the embassy... I have not done an upfront medical

Twiceborn

Aug 18, 2017
hi guys can you tell me courses related with business commerce stream i have done 12th with 77 % my subject marks are as follows
business studies - 47/75
accountancy -60/75
English - 65/75
economics - 56/75
e-business -63/75
so please help me to choose up my course
i have done +2 with PSEB Board or Punjab Board
i have done IELTS with 6 bands not less than 5.5 in each module (overall 6)

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yes but I have not submitted my application online... It has gone through VFS and there is no option to upload from my submitted documents page... If you don't mind could you describe in detail how you submitted the acknowledgement to the embassy... I have not done an upfront medical
You have to Scan your medical copy in pdf form... Then link your offline application online via cic and from that account you have to click on check status and in that click down on view submitted documents .. in that it will be written your which documents are needed and as per requirement upload it their in pdf form... I hope this will be helpful to you .. upload it asap coz it's q high time or else they will reject your application