LANDED..........
23-05-11
OATH!
After 10 months of processing time, my oath ceremony is set for next week :D

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I've received my ceremony invitation for june 10th. Exactly a day after 4th anniversary of landing in Canada. Cheesy

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
Finally I've received my ceremony invitation for june 10th. Exactly a day after 4th anniversary of landing in Canada. Cheesy
Was you eCas upadted ?

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet. I called this morning CIC. agent told me there is a date in your file but it's not confirmed yet. call Wednesday to be sure. but when i arrived home, the letter war already in mail box.

yr97 said:
Was you eCas upadted ?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhan123 said:
Hi Itenka and so12345,
I have similar case as yours. Applied as family in Jul 2014 and only I (husband) got RQ in Oct. submitted RQ in Nov. But my eCAS shows nothing except that the application started processing in Sept. Please keep updated about your progress and share your timeline.
I have seen it allot in the forums that the husband gets RQ while the wife get easy breezy processing. This is also what happened in my case. I wonder if it is random or it's policy.... I guess we will never know.

so12345

Jan 19, 2015
ItkExpert said:
I have seen it allot in the forums that the husband gets RQ while the wife get easy breezy processing. This is also what happened in my case. I wonder if it is random or it's policy.... I guess we will never know.
Hello, Yes My partner got RQ in Dec 2014, was mailed on First week of January. So far, nothing else has happened. File was transferred to Scarborough local office on Jan 14, 2015. Hopefully test will be scheduled soon!!! Finger crossed! Will keep you posted!

kurt0206

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
AB, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no updates on my application so far.. it's been 6 mos. since I sent the RQ..
it will be 1 year since I sent my application. Based on the latest processing time, mine will take 3 years.. :(

NAFTA.couple

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-04-11
LANDED..........
23-05-11
Oath was quick and easy today. It was at 1 pm and were out of there by 2, after 88 of us affirmed/swore the oath and signed the document. Now to order passport next week.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
Hey congrats man! Finally it's moving for you.
Hope that you get the oath letter soon!
Thanks! Just called, told me oath is on 26th and that letter was sent by email!! Got nothing so far, but I'll wait a couple of more days I guess.