+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Johnsonscareer.com, legit or scam

Lichelle

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, I would like to ask or could someone help me if johnsonscareer.com is legit. I signed up to their page and they emailed me as well saying that I have to pay 45 Euros for the preparation of documents. I sent also message to their support group and told me that I already have an employer who has declared a deadline and expects the documents to be submitted before its expiration. The full application package cost 27 euros. Can someone help me verify if this arrangement is legal? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I would like to ask or could someone help me if johnsonscareer.com is legit. I signed up to their page and they emailed me as well saying that I have to pay 45 Euros for the preparation of documents. I sent also message to their support group and told me that I already have an employer who has declared a deadline and expects the documents to be submitted before its expiration. The full application package cost 27 euros. Can someone help me verify if this arrangement is legal? Your help will greatly appreciated.
Anytime someone asks for money and/or tells you there is a deadline so you have to rush - safe to assume it's a scam.

Reactions: Lichelle

Lichelle

Oct 24, 2018
Anytime someone asks for money and/or tells you there is a deadline so you have to rush - safe to assume it's a scam.
Thanks a lot. So I can say now that johnsonscareers.com is a scam. I already encountered 3 offers which is a scam. terrible thing.

Last edited: