+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
HI, please could please is someone received same job offer in Canada, BC

Kind Attn:
Subject: Employment /Agreement Letter.
After a successful screening exercise conducted by our team, and results been reviewed, approval from the Board members of Alpha Drilling Offshore has been given. We are delighted to formally offer you the appointment to work with our Canada branch, for the provision of expatriate’s relation services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached soft copy of your contract terms of employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this contract package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the offer letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 3 ( Three) working days.
Please Note, that you are to return back the signed copy to us, to enable us provide you with our immigration attorney contact information for further processing of your traveling arrangements.

Your swift follow up will be important to this process.
Best Regard.
Jack Rob Henry,
Director, Corporate Security at Alpha Drilling Offshore Canada.
You applying for the CEO? Why would any normal position need "approval from the Board members of Alpha Drilling Offshore "

btw. it's fake. No such company in the west. And the letter is badly written.

shamvu

Feb 18, 2022
Please check i got selected in excellent packers service as a technical operator in 18 Green belt Dr. North york ON M3C 1L8 canada

shamvu

Feb 18, 2022
They said to pay 30 thousand rupees for processing and 210 thousand rupees will be deducted from salary when I join work in installment

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They said to pay 30 thousand rupees for processing and 210 thousand rupees will be deducted from salary when I join work in installment
100% agree with the above. This is fake and a scam. Don't give them any money.

Anjan Gurung

Mar 26, 2022
Is it real or fake ? Anyone tell me ?
Dear
Anjan Gurung,
We got your application for the position of Food Packing at our Brattonwood Mall in Quebec, Canada. You have been chosen for this position, which reports directly to the Mall's General Manager, Mr. Jason Thomas. We're excited to see how you'll use your job duties to take our brand messaging to the next level, based on your experience.
We'd like to offer you an annual starting pay of 53,240 CAD based on our chat with our Recruiter in India. Direct deposit is used to pay money on a monthly basis. If you accept this position, you may expect to start on June 07, 2022 in our Canada location. Work 40 hours a week is required of you.
You will have access to our complete benefits programme as a Brattonwood employee, which includes vacation days, health insurance, 401(k), food and lodging with corporate matching, and tuition reimbursement.
Please keep in mind that BRATTONWOOD is providing you with an at-will position. This implies that we have the right to terminate your employment at any moment for any reason. You may also exit the firm at any moment and for any reason.
Please email us at OliverLee@brattonwood.ca within two days of receiving this email to accept this offer, and I will get you started on the remainder of the onboarding process. We're ecstatic that you're considering joining Brattonwood! Please contact me personally through email if you have any queries.
Sincerely,
Oliver Lee
HR Manager
OliverLee@brattonwood.ca
https://brattonwood.ca/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear
Anjan Gurung,
We got your application for the position of Food Packing at our Brattonwood Mall in Quebec, Canada. You have been chosen for this position, which reports directly to the Mall's General Manager, Mr. Jason Thomas. We're excited to see how you'll use your job duties to take our brand messaging to the next level, based on your experience.
We'd like to offer you an annual starting pay of 53,240 CAD based on our chat with our Recruiter in India. Direct deposit is used to pay money on a monthly basis. If you accept this position, you may expect to start on June 07, 2022 in our Canada location. Work 40 hours a week is required of you.
You will have access to our complete benefits programme as a Brattonwood employee, which includes vacation days, health insurance, 401(k), food and lodging with corporate matching, and tuition reimbursement.
Please keep in mind that BRATTONWOOD is providing you with an at-will position. This implies that we have the right to terminate your employment at any moment for any reason. You may also exit the firm at any moment and for any reason.
Please email us at OliverLee@brattonwood.ca within two days of receiving this email to accept this offer, and I will get you started on the remainder of the onboarding process. We're ecstatic that you're considering joining Brattonwood! Please contact me personally through email if you have any queries.
Sincerely,
Oliver Lee
HR Manager
OliverLee@brattonwood.ca
Fake. No food packing job in a mall pays $53k.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Dear
Anjan Gurung,
Sincerely,
Oliver Lee
HR Manager
OliverLee@brattonwood.ca
definitely fake.

There is no 401(k) in Canada!!

Samadgon

Jul 14, 2022
I am Santosh i have received Call from consultant regarding job placement and PR visa but before processing they are asking for 3500 rs for processing and once all formality done .
There will be 2 round of discussion done
If report comes positive then I need to pay 90k for pr Visa
Can you please help on this?
Is it real or fake