Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
originhay said:
For sure!!! Probably they choose by the color of the envelope... :D
OMG :eek: :eek: why didnt you tell us before, i sent mine in white envelope :-[ :-[
:p :p
i think its not only color, you have paid something extra (tip)for fast processing
??? ???
best of luck for next stage

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
originhay said:
For sure!!! Probably they choose by the color of the envelope... :D
huerlaw said:
Congrats .. I am happy for you.. But this is completely weird from CIC, its like a lottery system
cgagnon theorized french applications are processed faster and a pattern proved it. Was your application in French?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
originhay said:
I have got an email stating :

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing." :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I try to login on the web site but cannot :-( I got UCI number, is it possible that it is not updated yet?

Also to confirm the spreadsheet, my application was received on Feb 2.
Congrats bro:) but u have got e-mail or letter mail???

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
Congratulations to all January applications receiving updates and PP requests. :) Lots of progress now. Best of luck for those still waiting.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
originhay said:
I was wrong reporting Jan 26, it is Feb 02.
Can you explain this please?

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
san antonio said:
yayyyy we got our approval too today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. lets pray altogether for alllll januarians they get everything done quick . AMEN
CONGRATS!!

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
Hi Amanda,

Could you please change our 'date application was received' apparently they have us on record as January 25. A day later than I thought. Thanks for all you do to keep us all informed of each others progress. :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
guys guys i cannot believe it....we got the approval today...i just got it by email i was sooo happy but i was crying so much hubby thought something bad happenned....i still cannot believe it since i thought (looking at the timeline i might wait 1-2 more weeks)...i know there r still people before us with no news and i feel bad for u but don't worry it will come....a little bit of extra details i tell u from the email and overall abt us maybe it will help u and or in the future

1. as some of u know, we did not get signature on delivery although we asked for it....it always said delivered to mailroom and i was always worried - we did not receive anything until today, no AOR, just the approval directly; but it means it was delivered ;)
2. we did send significant amounts of proofs and we put our own box which then dhl put it in their own too....they said it's safer....so we had a box in another box, hope they recycle....but it really does not matter if it's box or envelope or the color the important is to write clear on it what the application is...
3. i used to have an old client id (from my pr card) but i didn't realize i should write it and that they would use the same....well they used the same uci, cliend id...this id will b forever stuck with my name for any application
4. the email did not confirm when the application was received; the courier said jan 31st but who knows...once i login in ecas (don't think i can yet) i will confirm to u if it's jan 31st or somewhere in feb....also as some of u said my approval too came from Ottawa Pilot Office not Missisauga
5. finally i also know which visa office will take care of next stage, it's Amman..,we asked for Damascus (based on the passport) although we could have asked for Abu-Dhabi also (based on residency)....i was very worried they would send it to Abu-Dhabi, possible 25 months of waiting stuck here would have been a nightmare scenario for me :( ....but now Damascus is closed and Amman took over; it's new office and they don't have any timeline at all but hopefully we will b done faster though ::) i'm glad there's another Ammanian here, we can compare :)
5. now we also need to send the CSQ forms and the email clearly stated that they will start the process only after we get positive answer from Quebec side....they r ready just need to print them and hopefully send them by the end of the week....and no, we didn't fill in the forms in French
6. i never called them....i tried as much as possible to b patient and wait our turn

fyi, as u know i was sad and stop coming here and last night i fell asleep crying and praying....today i felt stronger a little, i stayed around with friends, i had nice day and we watched nice football game and had so much fun ;) and i didn't want to check anything for the whole week....just by chance i saw their email and i thought i imagine...anyway, it will come when u least expect it....good luck for all, let all b green soon and then yellow and red ;D i send u all big hug (sorry if my english not clear, at 2:30 am with all this emotion u can imagine ;) but i cannot sleep )