Jan 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullo said:
Hi all,
test taken January29, passed, Interview took 5 minutes, since then waiting for the oath letter! No Rqued and fingerprinting.
Officer told us, takes between 2 and 3 month...hope its coming soon
January29, no RQ and fingerprinting...you are still waiting. Wow it is really taking too slow then. Hopefully you will get good news next week.
Your good news will also bring hope to us as well haha

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
HOW SLOW VANCOUVER CAN BE??? WHY DOESNT CIC PUT IN MORE RESOURCE TO REGIONS WITH HIGHER SERVICE DEMAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"when it comes, it comes"

haha

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm from the Toronto side - just a message for nguyentu2001 whose also been waiting and supportive member in this forum - just wanted to let you know just got my Oath date today - its for the 19th March. Good luck and wish all our Vancouver hopefuls get their oath date soon! :)

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:
I'm from the Toronto side - just a message for nguyentu2001 whose also been waiting and supportive member in this forum - just wanted to let you know just got my Oath date today - its for the 19th March. Good luck and wish all our Vancouver hopefuls get their oath date soon! :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha you made me very happy today.
You also bring hope to me and a lot of members!
Could you please let us know if your ecas was updated before you got the mail or after? Thanksssss

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha you made me very happy today.
You also bring hope to me and a lot of members!
Could you please let us know if your ecas was updated before you got the mail or after? Thanksssss
I hope you get yours very soon! My prayers are with you! Nope ecas hasn't been updated yet. Letter just got in today. Good luck

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:
I hope you get yours very soon! My prayers are with you! Nope ecas hasn't been updated yet. Letter just got in today. Good luck
Very very nice of you! Thank you!!!!

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing for me this week. im not gonna bother to check e cas anymore since everyone gets the letter first, then the e cas.
good luck everyone for next week.
cheers, ;)

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AND MY E CAS IS UPDATED: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D
We sent you a notice on March 4, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Check your Ecas people and stay positive. I wish you all to get yours very soon. ;)
Cheers!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
We sent you a notice on March 4, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Check your Ecas people and stay positive. I wish you all to get yours very soon. ;)
Cheers!
aaaaaaaa greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hahaha congrats, man!!!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:

Cheers!
I checked my ecas right away...and nothing....haha

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Armin! nguyentu2001 you are next on the list! all the best for this coming week!