+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from Vancouver is waiting for oath after finishing the test in Jan 2014? OR even before? Please share your update.

Passed test on Jan 21, 14. Waiting.

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I wrote my test on 28th January, and my interview took about 2 minutes. Since I was RQed, I was so nervous that I will be asked too many questions. However, the officer, who was a young lady, was really really nice and polite. At the end she said: "I'll forward your file to the judge, and we will see you at the ceremony". She also said: "waiting time is 3 to 5 month for oath ceremony (more or less)".
Hope to get the oath letter soon.

Cheers!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
Hi
I wrote my test on 28th January, and my interview took about 2 minutes. Since I was RQed, I was so nervous that I will be asked too many questions. However, the officer, who was a young lady, was really really nice and polite. At the end she said: "I'll forward your file to the judge, and we will see you at the ceremony". She also said: "waiting time is 3 to 5 month for oath ceremony (more or less)".
Hope to get the oath letter soon.

Cheers!
I was RQed as well. Interview was fairly short, 5 minutes. Hopefully, it will soon end, especially for those who got RQ

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
Hi nguyentu2001.

I just noticed that the cic web site has updated the February's upcoming citizenship ceremonies.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

I hope we get to go to one of those ceremonies. 17th is my birthday, and it'd be a fantastic birthday gift, if I get mine on 17th.
Cheers!
That would be great!!!! I am hoping to get the letter soon.
Crossing my fingers!!! Gluck to all of us

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
That would be great!!!! I am hoping to get the letter soon.
Crossing my fingers!!! Gluck to all of us
My online status has not been updated. I noticed that it is usually updated after I receive letter from CIC...so in this case, checking online status is not really helping.

IS there anything updated on status, arminbehzad?

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope. nothing new. I'm sure you will get it sooner since you did ur test on 21th.
We have to be patient as usual...

Farzad

Feb 11, 2014
Hi everyone , I wrote my citizenship exam on 22 jan 2014 and still waiting for oat latter , anyone from that time or jan 2014 still waiting for oat ? Any update plz share...

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which city?Vancouver still shows up to Feb 17.Hope we can take oath on early March. :D