+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are 14 more ceremonies till 5th of March for Vancouver. So 14 X (60~70) People = 840~980 citizens by that date. It seems things are moving fast. I wish good luck for everyone. ;)

lynnzzm said:
which city?Vancouver still shows up to Feb 17.Hope we can take oath on early March. :D

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lynnzzm said:
You and I pretty much have the same timeline. I assume if everything is good, we should take oath on the same day. Lets update on the progress when you hear anything new. Do you check your ecas often?
Would the online be updated before or after the mail was sent to us for oath?

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still nothing here as well. no update on e cas and no oath letter. hope is a good thing... and as we have learned from this process we must be patient...

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
still nothing here as well. no update on e cas and no oath letter. hope is a good thing... and as we have learned from this process we must be patient...
nothing in the mail today...haha it sucks to wait like this.

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
You and I pretty much have the same timeline. I assume if everything is good, we should take oath on the same day. Lets update on the progress when you hear anything new. Do you check your ecas often?
Would the online be updated before or after the mail was sent to us for oath?
Yes,checked ecas almost everyday.My friend said online update earlier than mail.It almost took three months in Vancouver.Tested on December and oath on March.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lynnzzm said:
Yes,checked ecas almost everyday.My friend said online update earlier than mail.It almost took three months in Vancouver.Tested on December and oath on March.
Tested on December and oath on March.
is yours or your friend? haha i am confused.

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend's girl friend got her oath letter yesterday. I don't know when exactly she has applied. All I know is that she wasn't ROed, and she did the test on 22nd Jan at Vancouver. So stay positive people. One thing that I noticed was that the ceremony dates on CIC web site is updated until 5th of March, but her test is at 8th of March.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
My friend's girl friend got her oath letter yesterday. I don't know when exactly she has applied. All I know is that she wasn't ROed, and she did the test on 22nd Jan at Vancouver. So stay positive people. One thing that I noticed was that the ceremony dates on CIC web site is updated until 5th of March, but her test is at 8th of March.
wow thats awesome!
my wife did her test today, she did not have to submit RQ like me. Hopefully she will get it by April. We are taking 1 month vacation in April so hopefully it will be ok...oh my gosh time is so so rush!!!

Meanwhile, for RQed recipients like us...it will be a while!

By the way you meant her Oath on March 8th, right?