+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucksrig said:
Congrats Armin! nguyentu2001 you are next on the list! all the best for this coming week!
Thank you for your kind words. Gluck to all of us.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats armin!

my friend nguyentu2001, it's your time next week..

when that time comes.. everybody here will be happy :)

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
AND MY E CAS IS UPDATED: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D
We sent you a notice on March 4, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Check your Ecas people and stay positive. I wish you all to get yours very soon. ;)
Cheers!
Congrats!!!

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys :)
I wish all the people the best especially nguyentu2001 and lynnzzm. I'm sure very soon you will reply here with your oath dates.
Stay positive and make sure you check your Ecas. You ll never know what you will see. If you read my very last post before the oath date post, you will see that I said: " I won't check my Ecas". But I did. lol. So stay positive and check your ecas and ur mailbox. The good news is in its way to you my friends!

Cheers.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The new week started! Lets hope some of us or even all of us get oath this letter.
Ecas will be updated tomorrow. Gluck everyone!

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed that the ecas is updated Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and some had updates on Wednesdays. I don't see consistency. But those days are common. Let's hope for the best :)

nguyentu2001 said:
The new week started! Lets hope some of us or even all of us get oath this letter.

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
We must receive it this week!Good luck!

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
the mailbox was empty. :'(
Mine is not empty.Canadian Tire flyer inside.One friend(RQ) tested on Jan 30 and got oath letter today,March 17 oath day.Why no letters for you and me?So strange!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lynnzzm said:
Mine is not empty.Canadian Tire flyer inside.One friend(RQ) tested on Jan 30 and got oath letter today,March 17 oath day.Why no letters for you and me?So strange!
i think this week and next week are critical for you and me. I am hoping we will get it this week though.
If passing this week and next week, still nothing, I would say there might be something going on, at that point i will again order an ATIP.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
i think this week and next week are critical for you and me. I am hoping we will get it this week though.
If passing this week and next week, still nothing, I would say there might be something going on, at that point i will again order an ATIP.
When was the last time you got your ATIP? Why not just order it again?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
few months back, I am just lazy. no particular reason.
I ordered mine one month after receiving my first one. I just wanted to know what activities were done during that time. I am curious.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lynnzzm said:
Anything today for you? Gluck
Nothing for me today. Hopefully I don't end up seeing CJ.