+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Live-in Caregiver with Implied status can move to other province?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
oh! thank you for that informations... but im really suck working with my emploer now... she wants to keep me, but no overtime pay now. :'( that's why i want to move with my sister to other province...

i just sacrifice time now, waiting for my OWP, eventhough my employer, abuse me in a sense of working too much without paying fair. im worried about interviews or any phone calls when i break the contract.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

JFMS

May 17, 2011
Hi Roxaida!!! I've read that u got ur OWP already. Congratulations!!! Same with me they mailed it last weekend... We should rejoice now ;D When are u moving in Alberta? Did ur employer release u now?

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
biscuitspinay said:
hi is it ok to be unemployed while in process but wp are still valid until 2012 but release with roe? anybody have an idea? thanks
HI!its okey to be UNEMPLOYED....if you were released and you have your ROE you can apply for EI the moment you lost your job.

OPEN WORK PERMIT doesnt have any interviews at all...its only the PR status. Moving to another province doesnt affect your application. If you leave your employer make sure to follow the labour code in your province(a notice of 2 weeks in advance mostly) Randomly, some visa officers will call your employer/employers for verification. Bottom line: Make sure your relationship with your employer is still good when you leave. ;D :D

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
JFMS said:
Hi Roxaida!!! I've read that u got ur OWP already. Congratulations!!! Same with me they mailed it last weekend... We should rejoice now ;D When are u moving in Alberta? Did ur employer release u now?
Thank you JFMS!!! Congratulations to you too! I dont know if they mail the owp already, i hope so. I told my employer that im approved in owp & expecting it at mail within 2weeks at maximum. She said, when you received ur owp, we can break contract & ill issue ur ROE immediately. Were still in good shape. :) im planning to move in alberta in january... How are you? What is ur timeline dear? ;)

JFMS

May 17, 2011
roxaida said:
Thank you JFMS!!! Congratulations to you too! I dont know if they mail the owp already, i hope so. I told my employer that im approved in owp & expecting it at mail within 2weeks at maximum. She said, when you received ur owp, we can break contract & ill issue ur ROE immediately. Were still in good shape. :) im planning to move in alberta in january... How are you? What is ur timeline dear? ;)
Thanks! That's good that your employer understands your situation. Im also planning to move in manitoba early nxt yr and start to look for a job there. By the way, they received my application last Jan.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
JFMS said:
Thanks! That's good that your employer understands your situation. Im also planning to move in manitoba early nxt yr and start to look for a job there. By the way, they received my application last Jan.
Thats nice! When did u recivd ur owp? Goodluck to us! God will always provide!

JFMS

May 17, 2011
I dont have it yet but cic said they sent it last dec 10.. If ever we're gonna quit our caregving job does anyone here know if we need to fill up some papers or we can just quit? My employer doesnt know how to release me. Does he need to inform service canada or canada revenue agency?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
JFMS said:
I dont have it yet but cic said they sent it last dec 10.. If ever we're gonna quit our caregving job does anyone here know if we need to fill up some papers or we can just quit? My employer doesnt know how to release me. Does he need to inform service canada or canada revenue agency?
U can just quit. Give them 2 wks notice... Tell them to go to service Canada and ask for ROE (record of employment) forms... They should fill it up. It is regarding with ur wages, expenses, years u stayed with them etc. Then ur good to go... :)

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Oh i forgot that is 2 copies form. 1 for you and the other one will send to service canada to inform them...

JFMS

May 17, 2011
Thank you so much Roxaida!!! Are they suppose to mail the roe back or they can just drop it to service canada? Coz we live near the service canada office :D

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
JFMS said:
Thank you so much Roxaida!!! Are they suppose to mail the roe back or they can just drop it to service canada? Coz we live near the service canada office :D
Try tdrop it there since ur just minute away from the service! :)

biscuitspinay

Apr 15, 2010
anybody have an idea for my problem? i applied a new wp for new employer until sept 2011 to dec 2012 and my owp approved dec 2011. and i want to quit the job. but my employer said that i cant go coz i have a contract and she will phone the immigration for not finish my contract to her? can somebody give me an advice about my problem pls?