+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Live-in Caregiver with Implied status can move to other province?

JFMS

May 17, 2011
I already applied for PR and OWP and im planning to move to another province when my employer release me nxt year.. Is it ok to settle to other province while waiting for my OWP? Coz i also have 2 sisters in that province and i can stay with them while im unemployed.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
ahahaha! funny, but were both on the same situation... that's my problem too... :(

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
ahhhm, im confused... you said, YOU"RE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ANOTHER PROVINCE WHEN YOUR EMPLOYER RELEASE YOU NEXT YEAR... BUT YOU WANT TO STAY WITH YOUR 2 SISTERS WHILE YOUR UNEMPLOYED.

do you mean, you're still under contract but you want to come with your sister?

JFMS

May 17, 2011
roxaida said:
ahhhm, im confused... you said, YOU"RE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ANOTHER PROVINCE WHEN YOUR EMPLOYER RELEASE YOU NEXT YEAR... BUT YOU WANT TO STAY WITH YOUR 2 SISTERS WHILE YOUR UNEMPLOYED.

do you mean, you're still under contract but you want to come with your sister?
oh im currently here in ontario and i want to move in manitoba coz i have 2 sisters there once my employer release me nxt yr.. What province are u at ryt now?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
im in british columbia... and my sister is in alberta... i want to move in with her., but my employer wants to keep me still... and i want to break my contract. what do u think?

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
OMG :eek: I have the same situation with you guys. I told my employer that I want to leave and she allowed I want to move out but I kinda worry about the owp interview which is I read in another forum that show he/she and his/her employer got a phone call from cic to asked about employment status. well, What should I do?? I'm really nervous.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
@roxaida- Geez! We're on the same boat... But only thing is, my employer doesnt need me anymore by nxt yr..in ur case, im not sure about breaking the contract.. But for me i believe that its our choice if we want to stay still or leave our employer.. The only consequence is u wont be having any income and unemployed.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
kitt1517 said:
OMG :eek: I have the same situation with you guys. I told my employer that I want to leave and she allowed I want to move out but I kinda worry about the owp interview which is I read in another forum that show he/she and his/her employer got a phone call from cic to asked about employment status. well, What should I do?? I'm really nervous.
hi! May i know ur timeline? It worries me too.. I really really wanna move nxt yr, i hope it wont affect the processing of my application. ::)

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
oh girls, they say even if were unemployed or we change our address, it will not interfere with our application... the consequences is, no income... but advantage is, no tax to pay. ;D

most of caregivers in the other forums, they didnt get interview. they just received the open work permit. lucky them.

the other one, she said, the OWP permit took so long so she already go home in her native land. then after 5 months, her cousin told her that her OWP is arrived already. so, she worried now how to come back in canada without the OWP. other says, tell her cousin to send to philippines so she could apply for re entry visa. no interview, but OWP arrived.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
roxaida said:
oh girls, they say even if were unemployed or we change our address, it will not interfere with our application... the consequences is, no income... but advantage is, no tax to pay. ;D

most of caregivers in the other forums, they didnt get interview. they just received the open work permit. lucky them.

the other one, she said, the OWP permit took so long so she already go home in her native land. then after 5 months, her cousin told her that her OWP is arrived already. so, she worried now how to come back in canada without the OWP. other says, tell her cousin to send to philippines so she could apply for re entry visa. no interview, but OWP arrived.
Wow so it means that even if youre out of canada u can still get OWP.. So maybe girls, if we move to another province it wont matter... And besides were still inside canada ;D

biscuitspinay

Apr 15, 2010
hi is it ok to be unemployed while in process but wp are still valid until 2012 but release with roe? anybody have an idea? thanks

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
nice to know that girl.. now I feel more release. I also have plan to go home next year I hope evething gonna be fine. JFMS and roxaida can I ask you something? when did you submit your application? I submitted May 10,2011 and the started processing May 26,2011.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
mine is april 2011... wow, almost same timeline nating tatlo!!! cool!!!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Its ok to get unemployed..d only problem wen u move is supporting urself and d inconvenience wen cic calls u for som verifications and interviews..since ur from bc,ur local office wud be in bc..if ull change ur new address,,u hav to call cic for them to get updated..as far as i know,,only PNPs r not under circumstances to stay in a province where they were nominated.