+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
No, but you will have to send the copy of your degree with your application in one package and sealed transcripts from issuing institute in the other.
sorry dear, I'm not getting you... actually I don't have my degree because it'll take 5 months to get the degree from university so what I'm asking is that if I just send my BSC and FSC transcripts& certificates , (attested from HEC & Board respectively) and later on after getting my MSC transcripts and Degree I'll send them too, but IQAS will consider it one evaluation or 2? They will cost 250$ or 500$ ? Will they charge separately in the case described above???

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
sorry dear, I'm not getting you... actually I don't have my degree because it'll take 5 months to get the degree from university so what I'm asking is that if I just send my BSC and FSC transcripts& certificates , (attested from HEC & Board respectively) and later on after getting my MSC transcripts and Degree I'll send them too, but IQAS will consider it one evaluation or 2? They will cost 250$ or 500$ ? Will they charge separately in the case described above???
Oh, if you send them all together after getting ur MSC degree it'll cost u one evaluation but if you send two separately then it'll cost you twice.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
you cannot send them separately...you have to gather all the docs bcz u are going to claim your evaluation assessment of degrees what you have earned. I f you send BSC then you ll get points for this so incorporating all credentials is best option...

Reactions: hirasalam

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I

IQAS only requires transcripts. If you send a copy of your degree with your application package that's fine, only transcripts are required to be verified and sealed by the issuing institute.
They dont ask for degree in sealed envelope but its better to sealed your degree along with the transcript to avoid any hindrance in the timeline...

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
you cannot send them separately...you have to gather all the docs bcz u are going to claim your evaluation assessment of degrees what you have earned. I f you send BSC then you ll get points for this so incorporating all credentials is best option...
Alright... thank you

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have one bachelor's degree from University of the Punjab (BSc (2 years)) and a second degree from U.K B.SC (Hons (4 Years)). Would that be fine if I asked HEC to attest the BSc degree and put the documents in sealed envelope and also asked my UK university to send the documents to either IQAS or WES? Can I use same reference number for both degrees and also which one is better IQAS or WES? I have few diplomas as well, would they worth sending or not?

Thanks

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have one bachelor's degree from University of the Punjab (BSc (2 years)) and a second degree from U.K B.SC (Hons (4 Years)). Would that be fine if I asked HEC to attest the BSc degree and put the documents in sealed envelope and also asked my UK university to send the documents to either IQAS or WES? Can I use same reference number for both degrees and also which one is better IQAS or WES? I have few diplomas as well, would they worth sending or not?

Thanks
If the area of specialization is same for both the degrees the you must send both..same reference # to be used for both..

Reactions: mhd_azeem

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
M
Not yet. They received my package on July 27th, so I am expecting them to send an AOR by the end of this week of next.
My Brother has also sent his app on 21st, nothing yet. I have called them, they stated that have queue of applications and going to take more 3 weeks , working on July 5th or 6th.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
M

My Brother has also sent his app on 21st, nothing yet. I have called them, they stated that have queue of applications and going to take more 3 weeks , working on July 5th or 6th.
Do let me know, once you have an answer.

Reactions: rhmalik

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hello everyone!
I have initiated the process of ECA of my wife's qualifications(B.Sc & MBA)(Lahore School of Economics) with IQAS. I have dispatched all the documents and the envelope containing the attested documents from her University(in a separate envelope sealed by the University) as one package through FedEx.
The documents and timeline is as follows:-

Documents Verified though Lahore School of Economics:- (Separate Envelope Sealed by the University)
1. BSc(Honours) Degree - 3 Years
2. BSc(Honours) Transcript.
3. MBA Degree - 1 Year
4. MBA Transcript
5. 02 Document Request forms filled and signed my wife and by the university. (IQAS Reference Numbers mentioned on both)

Additional Documents included:-
1. IQAS Application Form.
2. IQAS Checklist. ( I mentioned in the Additional Comments Section that the envelope containing the verified documents from the university are enclosed with this package)
3. BSc(Honours) Degree - 3 Years (Colored Copy)
4. BSc(Honours) Transcript.(Colored Copy)
5. MBA Degree - 1 Year(Colored Copy)
6. MBA Transcript (Colored Copy)
7. Copy of Passport and NADRA ID Card
8. Copy of Marriage Certificate (Change of Name Evidence)

Timeline :
30-July-2017 Online Application Completed. (Payment Made through Credit Card)
31-July-2017 Documents Dispatched from Lahore through FedEx (Cost Rupees 3250/-)
02-August-2017 Documents Delivered at IQAS Front Desk (FedEx Confirmation)

I would appreciate if someone could comment whether her qualifications would be assessed equivalent to Master or Bachelors? I am still waiting for the confirmation Email from IQAS. From the posts here I believe IQAS will take time to send a confirmation Email. I hope that I have included all the documents as mentioned. I will update here, for everyone's reference, once I get a confirmation Email. Thanks