Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
UoK at the top. But name institute is also mentioned in both documents.
How much time is UOK taking to verify docs?
Go to UOK then, 2 weeks standard processing time.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thank you.

I have submitted my docs for verification at UoK. I went to verification counter and handed him IQAS transcript request form, degree and four transcripts, one for each year. He was already familiar with IQAS and recommended I submit consolidated marks sheet instead (save money and effective). Next step was to get a pay order made in favor of University of Karachi (cash is not accepted) from UBL (bank is further inside the university, the ones at silver jubilee gate do not make it). At UBL you have to fill a form and submit one photocopy of nic, and one of any educational document with the form along with Rs 15/- processing fee. Collect and fill voucher for verification from one of the bank windows at silver jubilee gate. Go back to verification counter with pay order, documents, and filled voucher. Then submit everything at the bank window who will stamp and give you receipt. He didn't mention anything about not filling the IQAS transcript request form and i have submitted it with my documents. I am hoping to receive documents in 10-12 working days.

Registered for IELTS for 29th July. Fingers crossed.

I read on another thread that IQAS is taking a long time to process applications. :( I hope to enter EE pool before they bump up the CRS cutoff ..

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Thank you.

I have submitted my docs for verification at UoK. I went to verification counter and handed him IQAS transcript request form, degree and four transcripts, one for each year. He was already familiar with IQAS and recommended I submit consolidated marks sheet instead (save money and effective). Next step was to get a pay order made in favor of University of Karachi (cash is not accepted) from UBL (bank is further inside the university, the ones at silver jubilee gate do not make it). At UBL you have to fill a form and submit one photocopy of nic, and one of any educational document with the form along with Rs 15/- processing fee. Collect and fill voucher for verification from one of the bank windows at silver jubilee gate. Go back to verification counter with pay order, documents, and filled voucher. Then submit everything at the bank window who will stamp and give you receipt. He didn't mention anything about not filling the IQAS transcript request form and i have submitted it with my documents. I am hoping to receive documents in 10-12 working days.

Registered for IELTS for 29th July. Fingers crossed.

I read on another thread that IQAS is taking a long time to process applications. :( I hope to enter EE pool before they bump up the CRS cutoff ..
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Just to confirm: total cost of the procedure was 15 RS? :O

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Lol, Rs. 2500 verification fee for two documents. and Rs 15 was the processing fee for pay order. Also, Rs. 5/- for the voucher. :p

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
hi
i need to ask about Canadian equivalency for Diploma of Associate Engineering(pakistan) after matric, and also for FSc. pre medical? how many points , one can have for this education?
please help

Sadaf Ali

Jul 20, 2017
Kindly anyone comment on this matter, please. My bachelors is from Pakistan and masters from Malaysia. From the previous discussion, it is pretty much clear that cic wants us to get ECA for the highest degree (in my case, Msc), but when I checked on WES website, they want following documents:
=============== from http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=98 ===================
Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates and diplomas issued by the institution attended
e.g. Bachelor, Master,Ph.D.

AND

Academic transcripts for all post-secondary programs of study
===============================================================================

What should I sent them? just MSc degree and transcript? without involving HEC? OR first I get my HSC's degree + mark-sheet attestation from Inter board, then BSc degree + mark-sheet from KU and send these to WES and from Malaysia i ask them to send my MSc docs to send to WES?

Anyone who sailed the same boat? Please help me.

Sadaf Ali

Jul 20, 2017
hi
i need to ask about Canadian equivalency for Diploma of Associate Engineering(pakistan) after matric, and also for FSc. pre medical? how many points , one can have for this education?
please help

For the Canadian equivalency, you can visit site https://www.wes.org/preliminary/idp.asp fill it out and it will immediately tells you about your degree equivalency. As far as for FSc pre-med, check this link pls http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp scroll down and you will see this heading Express Entry education factor, further scroll down and you will notice this link Secondary school (high school diploma) click that and it will show CRS points

Cheers

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
For the Canadian equivalency, you can visit site https://www.wes.org/preliminary/idp.asp fill it out and it will immediately tells you about your degree equivalency. As far as for FSc pre-med, check this link pls http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp scroll down and you will see this heading Express Entry education factor, further scroll down and you will notice this link Secondary school (high school diploma) click that and it will show CRS points

Cheers
I'm not able to fine Pakistan in the 'Country of Education' on wes
What should I do now?

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I am sorry to misguided you there. I actually evaluated my degree from Malaysia and assumed Pakistan would be there too. May be this page can guide you better http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=121
Yes, I am sorry to misguided you there. I actually evaluated my degree from Malaysia and assumed Pakistan would be there too. May be this page can guide you better http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=121
Checked the link
There was nothing regarding DAE... I'm a bit worried because in case of FSc , equivalency is high school graduate I.e. 2 points but diploma in associate engineering is of 3 years after matric... how many points it'll give me ???

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Sent documents from Karachi today (7/24) after receiving sealed envelope from KU. Fingers crossed for hassle-free, efficient processing.

Sadaf Ali

Jul 20, 2017
Checked the link
There was nothing regarding DAE... I'm a bit worried because in case of FSc , equivalency is high school graduate I.e. 2 points but diploma in associate engineering is of 3 years after matric... how many points it'll give me ???
Sorry.. I don't know answer for your queries.
Wish you all the best.