+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Someone please tell me that if I want to send my matriculation certificate, diploma, Btech & MSc to IQAS for assessment, thn do I have to pay separately for each document? Or just for a single document?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
No, you can have all your qualifications evaluated for single evaluation fee,. Even though you are not required to send your matriculation certificates you could do it for same fee.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Whats the solution if the Institute has attested the transcripts but refused to get it sealed in an envelope

ATAT

Jul 28, 2017
Yes, IQAS is apparently slowing down. After acknowledgment email there was only 10 business days time, then it increased to 15, 20 and now 25. They also have changed the acknowledgement email to several days. CRS score drop is might be the main reason because lot of people are now going for IQAS because of hassle free process. I would advise to have patience and wait for your acknowledgement. One of my friend from Pakistan received acknowledgement after 14 days and other received his ECA after 1.5 month. After WES, even though the processing time is being increased, it's still the fastest and professional ECA organization.
Hi Ali,

How much time did it take you end-to-end for IQAS?

I sent my documents to IQAS end of May 2017 and got a first confirmation email on Jun 7th. The email said they would send a second email once the transcripts from my university would reach them.

In fact, I had already put in the university transcript (in a sealed envelope) WITHIN the main package. I never got a second email confirmation - so I faxed them and also sent them another letter mentioning that my original university transcript was already included within the main package. Nothing till now!

(I am already in Canada on a student visa, but I dont think even calling them is a good idea judging from how they discourage phone calls for follow-up)

- TA

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Is it compulsory to send the degree? If someone's not having the degree yet and due to lack of time he wants to send only transcripts for assessment, will that be okay?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Hi Ali,

How much time did it take you end-to-end for IQAS?

I sent my documents to IQAS end of May 2017 and got a first confirmation email on Jun 7th. The email said they would send a second email once the transcripts from my university would reach them.

In fact, I had already put in the university transcript (in a sealed envelope) WITHIN the main package. I never got a second email confirmation - so I faxed them and also sent them another letter mentioning that my original university transcript was already included within the main package. Nothing till now!

(I am already in Canada on a student visa, but I dont think even calling them is a good idea judging from how they discourage phone calls for follow-up)

- TA
Did you mention and notify somewhere that the university sealed envelope is in your main package?

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
No, you can have all your qualifications evaluated for single evaluation fee,. Even though you are not required to send your matriculation certificates you could do it for same fee.
And Is it compulsory to send the degree? If someone's not having the degree yet and due to lack of time he wants to send only transcripts for assessment, will that be okay?
And what if I send documents separately, suppose I send my FSc and B-tech in one month than after one month I send my MSc , still the cost will be same??
Please help

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
And Is it compulsory to send the degree? If someone's not having the degree yet and due to lack of time he wants to send only transcripts for assessment, will that be okay?
And what if I send documents separately, suppose I send my FSc and B-tech in one month than after one month I send my MSc , still the cost will be same??
Please help
Once you include all in your original application,that is fine.

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Once you include all in your original application,that is fine.
actually i don't have my degree yet so i was asking if i could send only available degree now, and later on after getting the Master's degree, I'll send that too. but i don't know that IQAS will either charge once or twice? and moreover please tell me can i send only transcripts?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I
actually i don't have my degree yet so i was asking if i could send only available degree now, and later on after getting the Master's degree, I'll send that too. but i don't know that IQAS will either charge once or twice? and moreover please tell me can i send only transcripts?
IQAS only requires transcripts. If you send a copy of your degree with your application package that's fine, only transcripts are required to be verified and sealed by the issuing institute.

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
I

IQAS only requires transcripts. If you send a copy of your degree with your application package that's fine, only transcripts are required to be verified and sealed by the issuing institute.
Alright and what about charges ? Will they charge twice if I send documents twice in one profile?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Alright and what about charges ? Will they charge twice if I send documents twice in one profile?
No, but you will have to send the copy of your degree with your application in one package and sealed transcripts from issuing institute in the other.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
They won't start processing until they've received all documents though, so you might as well just wait until you have your degree.