+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to PNP-PEI

Sheb89

Aug 8, 2015
I had expressed my interest though mail to PEI. But still now there has been no progress. Waiting for their reply . Really frustrating

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
I express interest in PEI in march this year and I am still waiting on a response. Noc 4162. I have given up on express entry. My ielts will expire next year and I have no intention of doing it again as it is quite expensive for me as I have to travel to another country to do it.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
mco246 said:
Patica,

But you never expressed interest in PEI, correct?
I did not express interest to PEI. I received the letter of interest from them in my Mycic ( similar to that one from OOpnp)

Sheb89

Aug 8, 2015
Patica said:
I did not express interest to PEI. I received the letter of interest from them in my Mycic ( similar to that one from OOpnp)
Can u share the screen of what they have mailed to u

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Sheb89 said:
Can u share the screen of what they have mailed to u
The letter is exactly the same as the PT interest letter from Ontario, just change the name Ontario to PEI

Sheb89

Aug 8, 2015
Patica said:
The letter is exactly the same as the PT interest letter from Ontario, just change the name Ontario to PEI
So now you have to submit the required docs if u accept the invitation or do u get 600pts direct once u accept it

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi Patica,

This is interesting. Despite not sending an EOI to hem, I think the key enabler here is that you ticked all provinces.
But did you literally tick all the provinces listed, or "All Provinces" only?

Thanks.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
T365 said:
Hi Patica,

This is interesting. Despite not sending an EOI to hem, I think the key enabler here is that you ticked all provinces.
But did you literally tick all the provinces listed, or "All Provinces" only?

Thanks.
"All provinces"

crazyroad

Nov 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
To mm orow :)
Patica said:
MCO246,
I didn't receive an email, I received a notification of interest from PEI through my Mycic Acount. I had received a similar notification of interest from Ontario and I applyed to Ontario, but I did not receive the AOR yet. My doubt know is if I can apply to PEI or not because of the application to Ontario.
Moreover, today I read a comment of a person in facebook who received a notification of interest from New Brunswick
I received same . anyone have some information. What's now

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
i have received my pei pnp invitation today. After selecting nomination acceptance at EE Profile what is next?

laxmi7

Dec 5, 2015
LTE said:
i have received my pei pnp invitation today. After selecting nomination acceptance at EE Profile what is next?
Hi LTE, did you get the formal application forms or nomination letter? If you got the nomination letter, when did you submit your forms ?

Thank you

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Hi Laxmi, I submitted on 4/nov and now received nomination letter on 9/dec. but dont know what all after this?

laxmi7

Dec 5, 2015
LTE said:
Hi Laxmi, I submitted on 4/nov and now received nomination letter on 9/dec. but dont know what all after this?
Congrats LTE, I think now u have to wait for ITA from cic.