+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to PNP-PEI

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi, I didn't submit an EOI to PEI. I received a letter from PEI in my Mycic, similar to that one from Ontario

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Patica said:
Hi, I didn't submit an EOI to PEI. I received a letter from PEI in my Mycic, similar to that one from Ontario
Can you please share your Score, Application Category (FSW/CEC), EE Profile Making date and your NOC ?

Thanks

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Patica, when did you submit your express entry profile, which provinces did you check the boxes on your profile?

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
The thing is, different from Ontario, there are no instructions in the PEI Website. I'd like to know if anyone else has received

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Patica,

I am sure everyone is hearing it for the first time . No one has that kin d of experience . You are the first one .

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
sraj07 said:
Patica,

I am sure everyone is hearing it for the first time . No one has that kin d of experience . You are the first one .
I sent them an email. Let's see...

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Getting an email of interest from a province without expressing interest is a first I think...

A bit different than what we are used to; Provinces typically encourage us to express an interest.

Anyway, this maybe a change, and others might receive letters without expressing interest as well.

That's not bad news I guess.

Good luck buddy

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mco246 said:
Getting an email of interest from a province without expressing interest is a first I think...

A bit different than what we are used to; Provinces typically encourage us to express an interest.

Anyway, this maybe a change, and others might receive letters without expressing interest as well.

That's not bad news I guess.

Good luck buddy

In fact it's not odd.

I got a letter of interest from Ontario. They encourage you to send a formal application not just an expression of interest.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
MCO246,
I didn't receive an email, I received a notification of interest from PEI through my Mycic Acount. I had received a similar notification of interest from Ontario and I applyed to Ontario, but I did not receive the AOR yet. My doubt know is if I can apply to PEI or not because of the application to Ontario.
Moreover, today I read a comment of a person in facebook who received a notification of interest from New Brunswick

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got nominated.

I'll share my timeline tonight.

Cec
Noc 6314
441 pts + 600