+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to PNP-PEI

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
hi laxmi, thanks. may i have your contact , please ping me at +91 9313222777. thanks

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LTE said:
hi laxmi, thanks. may i have your contact , please ping me at +91 9313222777. thanks
Hi there,
congrats for getting PEI invitation.. we have a whatsapp group exclusively for those have been invited by PEI to submit their formal application...

if you would like to join it.. PM me..

We are not adding anyone and every one who seems to be interested in it... Only those who have been invited by PEI will be added...

andersoft

Feb 8, 2016
please all me to your whatsapp group +17806070761. I received a letter of interest on myCIC express entry profile from prince Edward Island. I couldn't find any pdf file. Dont know how i can apply for PEI nomination. Can someone in the house help me?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
hi andersoft ,

looks like you are either from US or Canada (Inland) ...
What does your PT letter says ? Does it says what documents you need to send to PEI ?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andersoft said:
please all me to your whatsapp group +17806070761. I received a letter of interest on myCIC express entry profile from prince Edward Island. I couldn't find any pdf file. Dont know how i can apply for PEI nomination. Can someone in the house help me?
Hi andersoft,
Congrats for getting invite from PEI.

pls add your details in PEI PNP spreadsheet?
Here: www.tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Group

I will add you to PEI PNP whatsapp group.

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Guys please advise as PEI website information.

1. Can I apply to multiple PNP's ?

2. Assume I sent interest PDF and get an invite to apply to PEI, how long before AOR, and decision?

3. Are there mandatory requirements such as: job offer, specific NOC's, etc?

Thank you!

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mco246 said:
Guys please advise as PEI website information.

1. Can I apply to multiple PNP's ?
Yes. You can apply but you can only accept one. Also, some provinces may ask you whether you've applied to other provinces or not.

2. Assume I sent interest PDF and get an invite to apply to PEI, how long before AOR, and decision?
Once you get PNP, you will then get ITA. Once you apply, it takes a couple of days to get an electronic confirmation. It takes 1-6 months at least for you to hear back.

3. Are there mandatory requirements such as: job offer, specific NOC's, etc?
There is no list for jobs required but the province will act on its own discretion. Meaning, the province might accept or not based on a the full profile (Money, education, past visits, relatives, language skills, adaptability).

Thank you!