+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"INTERVIEWS" FOR NEW DELHI APPLICANTS

rhrh03

Aug 20, 2012
Hi can any body help me with this
this is my Time line, how long do it take to Mail Passport.
Will appreciate Help.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

rhrh03

Aug 20, 2012
this is my time line
can any body with there experience tell me how long will it take from there to get VISA

Will appreciate Help..

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rhrh03 said:
this is my time line
can any body with there experience tell me how long will it take from there to get VISA

Will appreciate Help..

Congratulations :)
you will receive your passport back with shining visa within 10 days.
wish you a great future ahead :)

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
ashunandal said:
hi I.N
best of luck for your interview. in my case we dont have much to print because we are living together for all the time so no proof of communication but we have lot of chat logs with my mother-in-law in Canada, i will take all of those to prove continuous contact with her because she could not attend our marriage and reception( maybe they have doubt about that :))
and one more thing, new delhi is not so fast as you think.
keep posting about your experiences :)
You are very right ashunandal!! they always give trouble to real couples!! Atleast you guys are lucky that you knew your interview time and date so that you could be prepared!! But in my case, my spouse got a direct call from VO asking questions!! It was very uncertain and she sis not give a chance to explain any thing. Anyone reading this post has ever experienced a direct uncertain interview call?? It was yesterday but we have not received any updates via email or the online status change!! We received a passport request on August 6 via email but we are waiting for any updates via email but there is nothing!! This time is really very very hard for me and my husband.we both r heart broken and hoping to get together very soon.

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
tash46 said:
You are very right ashunandal!! they always give trouble to real couples!! Atleast you guys are lucky that you knew your interview time and date so that you could be prepared!! But in my case, my spouse got a direct call from VO asking questions!! It was very uncertain and she sis not give a chance to explain any thing. Anyone reading this post has ever experienced a direct uncertain interview call?? It was yesterday but we have not received any updates via email or the online status change!! We received a passport request on August 6 via email but we are waiting for any updates via email but there is nothing!! This time is really very very hard for me and my husband.we both r heart broken and hoping to get together very soon.
will you please tell us what question they asked during telephonic conversation? Thanx

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
HI Guys very sad news.

My wife visa got rejected at CHC ND because VO officer feel our marriage is not genuine.

One rude VO totally grilled my wife asking her questions like

1) why did she not go to mumbai airport to pick up me since she lives in other part of india?
like seriously.. its our wish n since she is women obviously i would not want to call her at the airport. however she came to see me at her local city railway station.

2) why dont you have any proof of your emails before 2010. (ours was a love marriage , relationship started 2007)
we have a bunch of emails from 2010 till 2012. plus long distance every single day for one hours since 2010. this was not enough.

3) why was it so long for us to apply in dec2011 while you got married on feb2011
her passport took 2 months and since . she lived in a city there was no medical centre for test it which took 1 month. 2 more months
passed through as there was a court order on one of the dates to be fixed on her high school certificate. unfortunately without that passport was not possible

4) your wedding pictures are not acceptable.
ours was luv marriage . we could not afford a big one. we had good 10-15 of them. with garland + ring + mehndi

5) yours was luv marriages still your husband did not came to see you ?
I went to see her 1 year after our marriage and we had good 50 pics of honeymoon. Anyone can tell we are genuine of that. plus we had all hotel bills , travel proofs n passes wherever we went. our honeymoon lasted more then a month.

she kept asking weird questions like that almost 25-30 of them for good 50 minutes. Moreover she kept playing with her passport to distract her (her attitude like seriously who hires them n she was young lady VO ) Not just that she said unacceptable to whatever my wife said. Even it seemed like interpreter was shocked with her behavior.

Not just that she tells her how my parents are educated enough to make money in Canada so that I can live with her in India. And she tells my wife that she has no excuse to prove her point because I was not with her for 1 year after marriage. (india - canada is that a piece of joke -i need atleast $4000 to go there once)

finaly she rejects us and proves a moron of herself since we are genuine couple. But it will be us who will face that and prove this either through appeal or reapply. Completely Heart Broken !!

I have lost all my patience !! I dont even know why us ?? Maybe I should move back to India permanently or fight this dumb VOs .

Any Suggestions guys my mind is not working since yesterday !!

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
atleast I am happy that you guys have been cleared in the interviews and waiting for further process... Its nearing an year since I applied for QSW and still no call for interview . has anyone from the thread has applied for QSW??? and if so, have u guys been interviewed in french or English? can you guys please shares experiences ???

what do you mean by interview bypassed?

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
tash46 said:
I would really wanted to have a call phone interview like your spouse did, when you get a call phone like this its a good news, VO don't want to see your sopuse in person, and I think its better.
VO has just a slight doubt about your relatioship that's all. Well, this is my opinion.

In my case was very different, questions at my interview was from my past, only one question about my husband.

Don't worry everything will be fine, I am quite sure... ;)

All the best!

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
SponsorCanada87 said:
HI Guys very sad news.

My wife visa got rejected at CHC ND because VO officer feel our marriage is not genuine.

1) why did she not go to mumbai airport to pick up me since she lives in other part of india?
like seriously.. its our wish n since she is women obviously i would not want to call her at the airport. however she came to see me at her local city railway station.

2) why dont you have any proof of your emails before 2010. (ours was a love marriage , relationship started 2007)
we have a bunch of emails from 2010 till 2012. plus long distance every single day for one hours since 2010. this was not enough.

3) why was it so long for us to apply in dec2011 while you got married on feb2011
her passport took 2 months and since . she lived in a city there was no medical centre for test it which took 1 month. 2 more months
passed through as there was a court order on one of the dates to be fixed on her high school certificate. unfortunately without that passport was not possible

ours was luv marriage . we could not afford a big one. we had good 10-15 of them. with garland + ring + mehndi

I went to see her 1 year after our marriage and we had good 50 pics of honeymoon. Anyone can tell we are genuine of that. plus we had all hotel bills , travel proofs n passes wherever we went. our honeymoon lasted more then a month.

she kept asking weird questions like that almost 25-30 of them for good 50 minutes. Moreover she kept playing with her passport to distract her (her attitude like seriously who hires them n she was young lady VO ) Not just that she said unacceptable to whatever my wife said. Even it seemed like interpreter was shocked with her behavior.

Not just that she tells her how my parents are educated enough to make money in Canada so that I can live with her in India. And she tells my wife that she has no excuse to prove her point because I was not with her for 1 year after marriage. (india - canada is that a piece of joke -i need atleast $4000 to go there once)

finaly she rejects us and proves a moron of herself since we are genuine couple. But it will be us who will face that and prove this either through appeal or reapply. Completely Heart Broken !!

I have lost all my patience !! I dont even know why us ?? Maybe I should move back to India permanently or fight this dumb VOs .

well all i can say is BAD LUCK sorry to say that but i guess u shud go for an appeal if ur case is genuine u guys will get it but make sure u hv enuf proof to convince the court .... good luck god bless :)

Indocan2603

Jul 16, 2012
Sponsorcanada87

Sorry, to hear about your interview. I think the first thing you should do is .....be calm and composed.

I am just expressing below, what I would have done.. I am not a professional nor an expert on this. I think this will help you
in analyzing options. The final decision is solely yours.

Analyse all the options which you have.... I think you should appeal the decision ..... gather all possible
supporting documents and do this ASAP.

Secondly, I also think you should write an e-mail or may be fax (would be much faster) to CHC New Delhi office to your designated officer....

Tell him that you are a genuine couple and was unfortunately rejected in the interview, you therefore request for a 2nd interview with
another visa officer. Also tell them facts of your case which you think became a deterrent in this decision. Keep the requesting tone in the letter, but never say it was your or your wife's inability to convince them. I think it will work, they might re-consider. Keep fingers crossed and at the same time prepare fro your appeal.

ALL THE BEST.

INDOCAN

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
Indocan2603 said:
Sponsorcanada87

Sorry, to hear about your interview. I think the first thing you should do is .....be calm and composed.

I am just expressing below, what I would have done.. I am not a professional nor an expert on this. I think this will help you
in analyzing options. The final decision is solely yours.

Analyse all the options which you have.... I think you should appeal the decision ..... gather all possible
supporting documents and do this ASAP.

Secondly, I also think you should write an e-mail or may be fax (would be much faster) to CHC New Delhi office to your designated officer....

Tell him that you are a genuine couple and was unfortunately rejected in the interview, you therefore request for a 2nd interview with
another visa officer. Also tell them facts of your case which you think became a deterrent in this decision. Keep the requesting tone in the letter, but never say it was your or your wife's inability to convince them. I think it will work, they might re-consider. Keep fingers crossed and at the same time prepare fro your appeal.

ALL THE BEST.

INDOCAN
sorry to interrupt but u never get a second chance for an interview unless CHC wants to there is no such provision ! so its worthless to even request for it ...... it wud be much better if u will start preparin ur documents for an appeal !

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
HI! Friends, I request you to please help me on one thing.
Last year in June 2011 i came to Canada with my parents as my sister sponsored us. And this year i went back with all my family members to get married to my wife, we know each other since our university days around 7.5 years now. With file i sent all our marriage pictures showing every well arranged marriage in church, then a grand party with all traditions, our university trancripts showing we were in same master degree course for 2 years and my phone bills that shows we talk everyday many times a day. Do you think my wife in India(VO NEW DELHI) will get interview or not? We are too much worried now after i read a lot of interview threads in the forum..

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
SponsorCanada87 said:
HI Guys very sad news.

sorry to hear about your interview :(
i cant believe that they hire young officers with no experience about life and families. im pretty sure that 90 % of them are unmarried and they dont deserve that position at all. how can they judge someone else's relationships even if they never had any relationship like marriage in their life. they just pretend to be very smart but they are not.
at first CIC needs to hire some experienced immigration officers.
stay calm and relax, you still have many options and i know you will win for sure, first of all start collecting proofs against visa officer's points made against your case. you need to hire a good lawyer (if you wish, you can do it on your own) and apply for appeal with rejection letter. i dont have any idea about appealing process but you can get all information in this forum and "CanLli" website. there is one thread for appeal cases, you should join that and senior members will help you through this process.

you will be given a chance to prove your VO wrong in the court and you need to do that. Order GCMS notes also, you will get some more points made by your visa officer .
best of luck

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rahulchd said:
HI! Friends, I request you to please help me on one thing.
Last year in June 2011 i came to Canada with my parents as my sister sponsored us. And this year i went back with all my family members to get married to my wife, we know each other since our university days around 7.5 years now. With file i sent all our marriage pictures showing every well arranged marriage in church, then a grand party with all traditions, our university trancripts showing we were in same master degree course for 2 years and my phone bills that shows we talk everyday many times a day. Do you think my wife in India(VO NEW DELHI) will get interview or not? We are too much worried now after i read a lot of interview threads in the forum..
hi rahul,
your case sounds very simple and strong to me, there should be no interview in general but no one can tell you for sure.
hope your wife gets her VISA soon without interview.
good luck :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Just found out I will have an interview. Feeling so dejected. They haven't fixed a date yet either. What are they waiting for?