20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Yogi3845 said:
will you please tell us what question they asked during telephonic conversation? Thanx
sure. I would love to help other members.
First of all, they asked my husband to confirm his full name, date if birth and his address.
then they asked about my full name, birth date, canadian address, where i work and if I have a sibling or not!!
then they went through the phone records and asked if i was with him in india, who called him from my phone number. My parents could not make to my wedding and the answer did not seem to satisfy the VO. it has been two days but still we have no updates!! good luck to whoever is reading this post Smiley I hope we will meet our loved ones very very soon...

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I.N said:
I would really wanted to have a call phone interview like your spouse did, when you get a call phone like this its a good news, VO don't want to see your sopuse in person, and I think its better.
VO has just a slight doubt about your relatioship that's all. Well, this is my opinion.

In my case was very different, questions at my interview was from my past, only one question about my husband.

Don't worry everything will be fine, I am quite sure... ;)

All the best!

Thanks for the good wishes :)..but it looks like there was nothing to worry about, our relationship is genuine but the visa officer thinks that he is too smart and pissed us off!! he created a trouble for us for nothing major at all...so dont know what happens next!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
tash46 said:
sure. I would love to help other members.
First of all, they asked my husband to confirm his full name, date if birth and his address.
then they asked about my full name, birth date, canadian address, where i work and if I have a sibling or not!!
then they went through the phone records and asked if i was with him in india, who called him from my phone number. My parents could not make to my wedding and the answer did not seem to satisfy the VO. it has been two days but still we have no updates!! good luck to whoever is reading this post Smiley I hope we will meet our loved ones very very soon...
hi tash,
there is one more applicant "hkbasi" her husband also received interview call from new delhi and asked for additional docs. did they ask your husband about anything to submit?? i hope your husband answered all questions correct about you, your work and other things. if yes, they can not take any action against based on only one question about parents didnt attend marriage. you dont need to worry and contact your MP to request your status from ND VO.
how long was your interview?
what reason did he give for parents didnt attend??

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
ashunandal said:
hi tash,
there is one more applicant "hkbasi" her husband also received interview call from new delhi and asked for additional docs. did they ask your husband about anything to submit?? i hope your husband answered all questions correct about you, your work and other things. if yes, they can not take any action against based on only one question about parents didnt attend marriage. you dont need to worry and contact your MP to request your status from ND VO.
how long was your interview?
what reason did he give for parents didnt attend??
Thank u ashunandal for replying :)
My husband gave all the answers correctly about me. And about my parents, he said that they could not get leave from work as it is too hard to find job these days. he also wanted to let the Vo know that my parents were thinking about arranging a function when he comes here but the VO did not give him a chance. Do u have any idea about how to contact MP?? I tried to find the local MP but it is confusing. Please let me know if u have any idea about contacting MP. And one more question, does it make any difference to our application if we contact MP and they look into file?? please help me.

Thank you in advance:)

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
tash46 said:
My husband gave all the answers correctly about me. And about my parents, he said that they could not get leave from work as it is too hard to find job these days. he also wanted to let the Vo know that my parents were thinking about arranging a function when he comes here but the VO did not give him a chance. Do u have any idea about how to contact MP?? I tried to find the local MP but it is confusing. Please let me know if u have any idea about contacting MP. And one more question, does it make any difference to our application if we contact MP and they look into file?? please help me.

no dear it wont make any difference to ur application ........ u can contact ur map over the phone as well if u want.....hv sum patience and plz let us knw ur area of living so that we can provide u the contact details of ur local MP :)

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
ashunandal said:
hi rahul,
your case sounds very simple and strong to me, there should be no interview in general but no one can tell you for sure.
hope your wife gets her VISA soon without interview.
good luck :)
Thanks a lot Ashu for replying.. I have seen like you are responsive to everybody's query and too much helpful.. God always take care of good people like you.. wish you a very happy life ahead.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
hello
RAJ SAXENA
where are you?? we are waiting for your interview exp and good news. i hope you both have done very well in your interview.
god bless you and your family :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rahulchd said:
Thanks a lot Ashu for replying.. I have seen like you are responsive to everybody's query and too much helpful.. God always take care of good people like you.. wish you a very happy life ahead.
thanks for your good wishes rahul and good luck to you too for your visa and bright future :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
tash46 said:

Im agree with aditya, you can contact your mp by call, email or direct walk into their office and contacting MP will not make any difference in processing time for sure
you can find your MP here by entering your post code
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
best of luck :)

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
aditya13 said:
no dear it wont make any difference to ur application ........ u can contact ur map over the phone as well if u want.....hv sum patience and plz let us knw ur area of living so that we can provide u the contact details of ur local MP :)
Thank you so much Aditya13. I followed the link ashu posted and got the MP for the area I am living in.
Thank you so much for replying. I am going to contact MP very soon :). Good luck for future and thank you once again :)

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
ashunandal said:
Im agree with aditya, you can contact your mp by call, email or direct walk into their office and contacting MP will not make any difference in processing time for sure
you can find your MP here by entering your post code
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
best of luck :)
Thank you so much ashunandal. I followed the link that u have posted and I am going to contact them within a few hours whenever I get a chance as I am at work right now :(
But thank u so much for your help and good luck to u :)

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
tash46 said:
Thank you so much Aditya13. I followed the link ashu posted and got the MP for the area I am living in.
Thank you so much for replying. I am going to contact MP very soon :). Good luck for future and thank you once again :)
thats completely allright no need to thank so many times ........we help ppl coz once upon a time wen we wer in their shoes so we knw how it feels wen sumone knws everything but feels lazy to share...we r always around to help ppl.....let us knw if we can help u with anything apart from this MP thing further ......god bless u and gud luck :)

jassonu

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2012
AOR Received.
9 may 2012
File Transfer...
9 may 2012
Interview........
hope waived
Passport Req..
13 aug 2012, through call (went to"in process"on 2 aug)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6th sep, Visa Issued-3rd sep.
hello ashu....

wen interview is scheduled......do cic update it on ECAS....?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
jassonu said:
hello ashu....

wen interview is scheduled......do cic update it on ECAS....?
no they dont update on ecas

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
ashunandal said:
no they dont update on ecas
yes they do.......in my case they did i dun hv much information regarding this :-\