Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
If i want to show them vidoes, how do I take that? I have heard they dont allow mobile phones inside the embassy? can i take it in a pen drive? What else should i take? I got married in 2011 but I have known my husband since 2005 and I don't see what problem they have? Have i been faking to know him for 6+years so that I can get into Canada???

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Just found out I will have an interview. Feeling so dejected. They haven't fixed a date yet either. What are they waiting for?
ohhhh noo :eek: :eek: i thought you have already received your visa . how did you know about interview?? MP?? they dont have any date available for you so they are waiting for a vacant slot. its really depressing and stressful to wait for an unknown time, if the want, why dont they schedule interview right after file transfer. but dont worry, they can not reject genuine couples, they can waste only your time.
recently they refused some genuine couples from this thread because of lack of supporting docs but i am 100 % sure that they all will win their appeal and get visa soon
God bless you all

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
I had sent a case specific enquiry and they said they have reviewed my file and I will have an interview. :( I just hope I don't mess up and get rejected.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
If i want to show them vidoes, how do I take that? I have heard they dont allow mobile phones inside the embassy? can i take it in a pen drive? What else should i take? I got married in 2011 but I have known my husband since 2005 and I don't see what problem they have? Have i been faking to know him for 6+years so that I can get into Canada???
you can try but usually they dont look at videos or other proofs. i took my wedding and reception video CD and lot of other stuff. VO asked me to show marriage albuum and i replied- sorry i didnt take album but i have video if you want to watch :-X and he said NO NO NO not video i need album. then i told him that i have submitted lot of marriage and reception photos with application thats why i didnt take my album with me. then he opened my application package and looked at my photos. i think they just want to confirm something about your application, go through your application forms and GCMS notes and attend interview with confidence, you will be approved soon
best of luck :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
you can try but usually they dont look at videos or other proofs. i took my wedding and reception video CD and lot of other stuff. VO asked me to show marriage albuum and i replied- sorry i didnt take album but i have video if you want to watch :-X and he said NO NO NO not video i need album. then i told him that i have submitted lot of marriage and reception photos with application thats why i didnt take my album with me. then he opened my application package and looked at my photos. i think they just want to confirm something about your application, go through your application forms and GCMS notes and attend interview with confidence, you will be approved soon
best of luck :)
Thank you! Did you submit lots of photos? Did you take pictures of the guests at your wedding too?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
I had sent a case specific enquiry and they said they have reviewed my file and I will have an interview. :( I just hope I don't mess up and get rejected.
ohh ok... dont even think about rejection. they can not refused without any solid reason or many reasons. i hope you dont have any complications with your case that can cause rejection. they will not ask you anything beyond your and your husband's life and im sure you can answer all of their questions.
main reasons for rejection are
*previous marriage
*misrepresentation in application
*visa refusal
*no contact for a long time after marriage
*sponsored right after marriage or didnt sponsor for a long time after marriage ???
*age difference
*lack of supporting docs
*lack of wedding ceremony and reception photos (in case of hindu marriage, they want to see all rituals in photos)
try to collect some more proofs to support your relationship and you will be fine.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Thank you! Did you submit lots of photos? Did you take pictures of the guests at your wedding too?
yes i submitted 150 photos all together and around 50 from marriage and reception with some of guests. he wanted to see all the guests in the photos and we had more than 1200 guests in our reception, it wasnt possible to capture all of them in photos thats why i offered video CD but he refused to take a look.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Thank you so much. I am ordering GCMS to see what the problem is.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Thank you so much. I am ordering GCMS to see what the problem is.
ok yes its a good idea to order GCMS notes. i know its very stressful time but at the end of interview, you will realize that there was no need to get worried and take soo much stress about interview ;)
if you need any help regarding GCMS notes, please let me know or check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t109821.0.html;msg1694606#msg1694606
good luck :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
ok yes its a good idea to order GCMS notes. i know its very stressful time but at the end of interview, you will realize that there was no need to get worried and take soo much stress about interview ;)
if you need any help regarding GCMS notes, please let me know or check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t109821.0.html;msg1694606#msg1694606
good luck :)
You are really very helpful! Thanks a ton! I am trying not to worry but it is really, really hard. I am thinking of how they will reject my application and god knows how much longer I have to wait to see my husband again. This is just too painful...having all this tension and not even having my husband with me for support or just a good old hug.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
You are really very helpful! Thanks a ton! I am trying not to worry but it is really, really hard. I am thinking of how they will reject my application and god knows how much longer I have to wait to see my husband again. This is just too painful...having all this tension and not even having my husband with me for support or just a good old hug.
i think your husband should visit you now or maybe he should accompany you in the interview. i am not sure though, you need to think about that.
try to stay calm and be confident :) everything will be fine :)

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
whizbee said:
be calm and help ur self dun worry just be wat u r dun try to present ur self wich ur not for real :) everthing will be fine all of us will pray for u that u reunite wid ur hubby ASAP dun worry :) and yeah bothering abt an interview wont help u to get ur visa so move on and prepare ur self be positive good luck may god bless u !

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Thanks aditya and ashu. You guys made me feel so much better!

I'll be going with my dad for the interview. Will he be allowed inside? Can I take my cellphone with me? if not, do they have a deposit box or something where I can leave it for safe keeping when I enter the embassy?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
whizbee said:
Thanks aditya and ashu. You guys made me feel so much better!

I'll be going with my dad for the interview. Will he be allowed inside? Can I take my cellphone with me? if not, do they have a deposit box or something where I can leave it for safe keeping when I enter the embassy?
no they will not allow your father to enter VO only your husband can accompany you. yes they have deposit box for mobile and other imp. stuff but you can give it to your father :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ashunandal said:
no they will not allow your father to enter VO only your husband can accompany you. yes they have deposit box for mobile and other imp. stuff but you can give it to your father :)
Ok thanks.