+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Integrated Claim Analysis Centre

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Hi, until now I haven't heard anything more. As you can read from above, a friend of mine advised me to focus on work in waiting for the hearing to be scheduled and announced to me. That is exactly what I am doing.
Yeah I think that’s best to just focus on your job, coz no amount of worry changes anything. It’s hard though, been waiting for 17months

Reactions: canuck78
Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Yeah I think that’s best to just focus on your job, coz no amount of worry changes anything. It’s hard though, been waiting for 17months
Totally right. Impossible to be stressed today by something that actually is going to happen after a period of a year. I am working, nothing else.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That is right fact. It does not impact since the contract is long-term until you get PR. I failed to stay in Ontario. I had a pressing issue that I need to find a job so quickly. That is why I came in Quebec. Another unfortunate thing is that Quebec is no longer facilitating accepted refugees to apply for their family members. I will need to move again in the future. Do you have any info on that?
You are required to update your file with your new address especially when your change provinces especially a move to Quebec. That is the case even if you plan on moving out of Quebec in the future. Not updating your file would be misrepresentation. If receiving legal aid you also need to change lawyers. You can change your address again when you leave Quebec.

Starfire01

Mar 7, 2024
Doesnt matter how many months it takes but you are sitting in a positive side.
I got short hearing after 8/9 months, and a table decision.
Inshort total timing depend on officers who works on it and merit of case. Might be delay, might be faster. Anyway its a good news.

My ecopr marked as Special program: IPP
I also got short hearing today. Did you go for the hearing? What was it like?

Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
I also got short hearing today. Did you go for the hearing? What was it like?
Sorry for the late reply. Was his addressed to me? I did not have any hearing invitation since then. What I was able to do was to call the IRB Toronto and was redirected to Montreal. It was updating address details.