+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Integrated Claim Analysis Centre

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, yes I got a letter in September with Hearing scheduled for November 6.
It says regular hearing.

I started the whole process in February 6th 2023
And my hearing is scheduled for November 6th 2023, so about 9 months in total
The length of time for a regular hearing can vary. Getting one after 9 months is pretty lucky. Many wait a lot longer. Length of time until hearing for a regular hearing doesn’t predict chance of success.How long you wait is determined by many things including luck.

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Hello, I went a couple of weeks ago to my Elegibility interview , I received my confirmation of WP to my email last week (haven’t gotten physical WP yet) but I received a letter in my mail (physical) that says:
Subject: Disclosure of documents from the Integrated Claim Analysis Centre
In one of the parts says; scheduling recommendation; regular hearing

Do you guys know what is this? I was reading that it is a pilot project, not sure how it works..

If you know would you please explain a little?
When you got the ICAC letter, was any form attached to it?

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
When you got the ICAC letter, was any form attached to it?
what kind of form?
All I got was the letter, document checklist ,recommendation for hearing (regular hearing) , a chart specifying that there’s not going to be minister intervention, plus my previous visa application attached to it

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
what kind of form?
All I got was the letter, document checklist ,recommendation for hearing (regular hearing) , a chart specifying that there’s not going to be minister intervention, plus my previous visa application attached to it
The visa application form I meant,
Okay looks like we got same thing

Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,
I am refugee claimant in Canada where I arrived on March 1, 2023. I have got the work permit and brown paper. I also received a letter of CBSA disclosure of my file's documents to the RPD. The tick is on FILE REVIEW (In Chambers decision). The letter was issued July 26, 2023. Till now, no more updates. Besides, I have moved to Quebec to look for job opportunity. I do not know how to notice change of address. Any advise/question is welcome. Thank you

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Hello,
I am refugee claimant in Canada where I arrived on March 1, 2023. I have got the work permit and brown paper. I also received a letter of CBSA disclosure of my file's documents to the RPD. The tick is on FILE REVIEW (In Chambers decision). The letter was issued July 26, 2023. Till now, no more updates. Besides, I have moved to Quebec to look for job opportunity. I do not know how to notice change of address. Any advise/question is welcome. Thank you
Where did you apply , you can all the RPD office and update your addresd

Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
416954100 that’s the Toronto office number, call n update your address or via your lawyer
Thank you. Would you mind checking again the phone number? It seems missing one digit. I want to do it myself. I need to find another lawyer because I lost the Ontario Works lawyer bacause I changed province. Best

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you. Would you mind checking again the phone number? It seems missing one digit. I want to do it myself. I need to find another lawyer because I lost the Ontario Works lawyer bacause I changed province. Best
Sorry 4169541000, I’m not sure of the process on how to change your lawyer, did you have a discussion with the previous one

Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Sorry 4169541000, I’m not sure of the process on how to change your lawyer, did you have a discussion with the previous one
A good question. Actually the letter was directed to her and she forwarded it to me. Then I replied to her email asking more than one question. I have never had feedback though I followed up with calls and more emails.

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
A good question. Actually the letter was directed to her and she forwarded it to me. Then I replied to her email asking more than one question. I have never had feedback though I followed up with calls and more emails.
Some legal aid lawyers are not helping at all, they neither respond to emails nor pick up calls , call RPD and follow up to make changes

Jan 13, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Some legal aid lawyers are not helping at all, they neither respond to emails nor pick up calls , call RPD and follow up to make changes
This is a consistant advise. I will do it on Monday business hours. Thank you very much for all the guidance you provided with me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you have moved provinces she is no longer your lawyer which is likely why she is no longer answering your messages. You will need to update your address and contact legal aid if available in your new province for asylum claimants. Not all provinces guarantee legal aid for asylum claims.