+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry‏‏

drahmed777

Feb 13, 2021
.Goodday

My name Ahmed from Egypt and I live in Egypt
Do I have the right to appeal to a federal court, if I get a five-year ban from entering Canada, because of an allegation that my employment document has been misrepresented, while applying for a visitor visa, and because of this ban my valid US visa has been cancelled.
Because I read that I have no right to appeal if I get a ban because of a misrepresent
  • Misrepresentation
    (3) No appeal may be made under subsection 63(1) in respect of a decision that was based on a finding of inadmissibility on the ground of misrepresentation, unless the foreign national in question is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or child.
  • 2001, c. 27, s. 64
  • 2013, c. 16, s. 24
If I had the right to appeal to a federal court, I would like to know the costs of this case, the expected time in this case, and if I win the case, can I file a case for monetary compensation for what caused me this ban.
Will this ban affect my access to Schengen visas?

lozouve

Sep 26, 2021
.Goodday

Do I have the right to appeal to a federal court, if I get a five-year ban from entering Canada, because of an allegation that my employment document has been misrepresented, while applying for a visitor visa, and because of this ban my valid US visa has been cancelled.
Because I read that I have no right to appeal if I get a ban because of a misrepresent
  • Misrepresentation
    (3) No appeal may be made under subsection 63(1) in respect of a decision that was based on a finding of inadmissibility on the ground of misrepresentation, unless the foreign national in question is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or child.
  • 2001, c. 27, s. 64
  • 2013, c. 16, s. 24
If I had the right to appeal to a federal court, I would like to know the costs of this case, the expected time in this case, and if I win the case, can I file a case for monetary compensation for what caused me this ban.
Hi, my question is how the US knew that you get a five-year ban from entering Canada? and on what basis that they cancelled your valid visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
.Goodday

• Misrepresentation
  • 2001, c. 27, s. 64
  • 2013, c. 16, s. 24
You asked the same question in February so read the response. timing is important and you have waited way too long. You appeal through a judicial review with a Canadian lawyer. The JR looks at whether there was an error in decision vs. the law. Cost at a minimum is about $10k. If it is overturned, it doesn’t mean you get a visa to enter Canada. It means you can re-apply. There is no monetary compensation. As for Schengen that is not a Canadian immigration issue, so ask a European immigration forum.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
.Goodday

• Misrepresentation
  • 2001, c. 27, s. 64
  • 2013, c. 16, s. 24
You can request a judicial review through a lawyer on Canada. Expect it to cost at least $5K. You won't receive any monetary compensation if you win.

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hello. I am tring to apply TRV for my mum. There is a section asking for national identity document. Is that NIN? Also its asking for issue date NIN has no issue date. Pls I am stuck. Help!