+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

Congratulations, Alibaba!!!!!!... You are getting closer to the end of the tunnel!.
But even bigger congrats to you, Teec as Etobicoke seems to be another express local office just like Oshawa is (both here in the Toronto area)... I got Scarborough and for that I had to wait 2 months to receive the appointment letter and then another month for the appointment itself... You are about to find out how sweet it is to become a PR!!!!. Congrats again!...
Lilian, any news?.

bood82

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
yeah congrats ! alibaba !

well lets hope everybody else who applied in feb is just as lucky to get processed fast ;)

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Congratulations, Alibaba!!!!!!... You are getting closer to the end of the tunnel!.
But even bigger congrats to you, Teec as Etobicoke seems to be another express local office just like Oshawa is (both here in the Toronto area)... I got Scarborough and for that I had to wait 2 months to receive the appointment letter and then another month for the appointment itself... You are about to find out how sweet it is to become a PR!!!!. Congrats again!...
Lilian, any news?.
congrats Robrod
i got my foss notes from vegreville n it says they have everything from my country just waiting for criminality n security checks by CSIS N RCMP.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Let`s hope mimi that it won`t take too long! Good to see that things are moving! When could you guys first log in the e-cas?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilian said:
Congrats Rob!

I have great news too!
LANDED today!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]woow congrats lilian how was it damn um very happy for u guys take care, have fun n much luv
ditta said:
Let`s hope mimi that it won`t take too long! Good to see that things are moving! When could you guys first log in the e-cas?
after two months,

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Lilian said:
Congrats Rob!

I have great news too!

LANDED today!!! ;D ;D ;D
Congrats Lilian .. Finally eh.... Now you can proudly rant Canada eh...

R

robrod

Mimi, thx for the congrats!. You are next for sure, I think doable for this year...

And Lilian, wow!. Big time congrats as well!... You almost beat me on the landing appointment... Scarborough is the slowest but at least I made it!. Now it's just matter of waiting for the PR card so that I can have no problems coming back from Mexico in early January!!!. Currently taking a month for it to arrive on the mail, let's see how accurate that is but so far, I'm impressed with their timelines...

It's been a busy and fantastic week everybody!.
Best of luck and looking forward to an even better immigration week next week!...
Rob.

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Everyone, just read that mimi got her Foss Notes I have been reading some more of you requesting this and I'm going to request them as well. I read I have to send them via mail to Vancouver as I live in BC but I tought I could fax it or do it online instead, but couldn't find any other info except for their address. I tried calling them but I always get an answering machine saying that the person is not available..so I guess I'll just mail it.
Mimi how long did you have to wait to get your foss notes after sending the request?

Thanks

Lilian

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Thank you everybody!

It will take 4-6 weeks until I get my PR - no Christmas at "home" but I can celebrate my birthday in February with my family.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Lilian said:
I have great news too!

LANDED today!!! ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations Lillain!!! Great news for people this week! :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Congratulations Lillian :D

It must be a wonderful feeling .

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
@ Lillian

Woo go inlanders. So much good news this past week. Puts such a huge smile on my face.
Glad to be a part of this inlander family. :D

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Congrats Lilian!! Can't wait to be having the same feelings as you, that it's almost over! I also wanted to spend Christmas with my family back in Dominican Republic, few months ago it I tought the process would be ending in 6-7 months but after they changed it to 8-9 months my hope of going back vanished.. Well, it's ok we can always go next year! :)

Which was your timeline?