INLANDERS!

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jean26 said:
Hi Everyone, just read that mimi got her Foss Notes I have been reading some more of you requesting this and I'm going to request them as well. I read I have to send them via mail to Vancouver as I live in BC but I tought I could fax it or do it online instead, but couldn't find any other info except for their address. I tried calling them but I always get an answering machine saying that the person is not available..so I guess I'll just mail it.
Mimi how long did you have to wait to get your foss notes after sending the request?

Thanks
i ordered them last month 20 something by fax n i got them this week on monday so took them almost a month i did send a fax to vegreville n Vancouver got them on the same day but the one from BC didn't have anything but the one from vegreville had everything except one page was removed they said they have to ask from ottawa if um supposed to see them then they gonna answer me back n the guy gave the phone number to call him if i need clarification.coz um not home will give you later or tommorow ,take care

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilian said:
Thank you everybody!

It will take 4-6 weeks until I get my PR - no Christmas at "home" but I can celebrate my birthday in February with my family.
Congrats!!!
How did it go?

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Mimi, Thanks! Can you please send me the fax number you used to request your foss notes? There is a $5.00 dollar fee right?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jean26 said:
Hi Mimi, Thanks! Can you please send me the fax number you used to request your foss notes? There is a $5.00 dollar fee right?
no foss notes you dnt pay anything if ur inside canada the one you are suppose to pay are CAIPS notes
the fax number 780-603-2693 write what you want example attention privacy coordinator
i'm requesting my foss notes ur name, client id all those stuff
phone number is 780-632-8036 privacy coordinator
g9t n swty dreams

Lilian

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
boasorte said:
Congrats!!!
How did it go?
It was really easy. We arrived 15 minutes earlier, there were a lot of people but nobody for landing interview. We waited a half an hour, than a very nice lady called us to an office. She read my personal datas if everything is OK. ( birthday, birthplace, citizenship, height, color of the eyes). After that I went to the receptionist to pay the landing fee. I came back and she asked 3 questions. - Any dependant children, criminal record and ever have been kicked out of Canada before. After that I signed the paper and Welcome to Canada :D. I got a stamp in my passport and a list with important informations and settlement program services. She told me that I can apply for citizenship after 2 years and now I have to wait 4-6 weeks until I get my card and then I can obtain my SIN. Thats it. Best feeling ever ;D.

Lilian

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Jean26 said:
Congrats Lilian!! Can't wait to be having the same feelings as you, that it's almost over! I also wanted to spend Christmas with my family back in Dominican Republic, few months ago it I tought the process would be ending in 6-7 months but after they changed it to 8-9 months my hope of going back vanished.. Well, it's ok we can always go next year! :)

Which was your timeline?
I got my AIP in april after 6 months - my background check took longer - about 7 months. CSIS finished my background check already in june - so I think they are making other checks too. It took 13 months but my entire process took almost 2 and half years because I "applied" already in July 2008 than months later I find out that my consultant didn't send my paper - or send them as a normal mail and everything ( original documents, letters, pictures, police certificates) got lost. I made 3 times my medicals ( June 2008, June 2009, April 2010) paid for a consultant than for a lawyer and and and. Often it was really frustrating and I cried a lot. But I have the best husband in the world and he was worth the long wait.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Good Morning All :) Just checking in. Its been a week or two since I've been on here so I been checking in on everyones good news.
Congrats Robrod. Glad to see you are all hanging in there.
We have been collecting our supporting douments to send to the local office. I sent them off today.
Hopefully we will hear good news soon.
We have no idea what kind of time line we are looking at..all we can do is hope it won't be too long.
In the mean time we are just enjoying eachother and hoping for the best.

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Mimi Thank You Very Much for the Info!!!!!!!
Got it!
I just sent the fax a couple of minutes ago! Waiting begins :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
hey Janadian,
Glaad to see you hanging in there and holding up :)...
Im doing the same.. Well today i stepped out of the house abit like for 15 mins and when i came back i found a notice on my door that i have a parcel. doesnt say from where but its got my maiden name on it and the only people who would send me a parcel with my maiden name is a gvt office. Im thinking.. could it be my FOSS notes?? Ive sat here and thought and thought and raked my brain and thats the only people i could think of that could send me something under my maiden name as nobody even knows it!. all my credit cards are under my marriage name and only my passport, police certs etc would be under my maiden name..
For anyone who has received FOSS notes did the send it by xpresspost?... any thoughts??

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Lilian, Thanks for the response. Long wait ha! But as you said, it's much more easy when you have someone caring and loving like your husband to help you and support you with this process. I also feel very lucky and my hubby is always there to make me feel better when I get home sick. Days go by much faster cause I enjoy every second I'm spending being close to my man haha, would be worst being far away from him :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Lilian said:
I got my AIP in april after 6 months - my background check took longer - about 7 months. CSIS finished my background check already in june - so I think they are making other checks too. It took 13 months but my entire process took almost 2 and half years because I "applied" already in July 2008 than months later I find out that my consultant didn't send my paper - or send them as a normal mail and everything ( original documents, letters, pictures, police certificates) got lost. I made 3 times my medicals ( June 2008, June 2009, April 2010) paid for a consultant than for a lawyer and and and. Often it was really frustrating and I cried a lot. But I have the best husband in the world and he was worth the long wait.
Lilian, so glad and happy that you now have PR ,and it is great that your landing interview went so well and so easy. You have been through a lot and I want to wish you and your hubby all the best here in Canada! Sounds like you have found a good man and your relationship is stronger now. :)

Nine3001

Mar 25, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm SO stoaked!! My husband finally got AIP and they sent his OWP on the November 19th!!!!!

We sent out application February 25th, which was received by Vergeville on March 1st, and started to be in progress May 18th... ECAS hasn't been updated since Oct 20th when we sent in requested additional information so my husband just thought to call today to see if they had any information... and he got this awesome news!! I'm so relieved that we finally reached this point.

I thought I'd let you all know so you guys can judge the processing times a bit more accurately than what it says on the website.

Good luck everyone!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
congrats to everyone!

can i know, those who landed or about to, how long did the second stage take?

PhiRo9909

Oct 5, 2010
Hey everybody, this is my case :

Permanent Residence:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 18, 2010.

We received the requested information on September 2, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on October 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

_ I just called the immigration and I was told that they sent me my OWP and my letter last Friday.
It took me 8 months to get the first approval.
And hopefully I'll get the PR card until next June so then I can apply for Med School.

Thank you all for the support.
Ps.: I don't have the e-case updated yet.
I guess the news will show up on the website by the end of this week.

:DI'm really happy - :p :p

Nine3001

Mar 25, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PhiRo9909 said:
Hey everybody, this is my case :

Permanent Residence:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 18, 2010.

We received the requested information on September 2, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on October 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

_ I just called the immigration and I was told that they sent me my OWP and my letter last Friday.
It took me 8 months to get the first approval.
And hopefully I'll get the PR card until next June so then I can apply for Med School.

Thank you all for the support.
Ps.: I don't have the e-case updated yet.
I guess the news will show up on the website by the end of this week.

:DI'm really happy - :p :p
This is my partner, who I was talking about a few posts up. We're so relieved... and the Work Permit arrived in the mail today! Dated November 18th, if anyone is curious.